Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--20:16: _HP 4530s missing in...
- 01/01/19--22:29: _led light beside po...
- 01/01/19--23:46: _Can't access Bios s...
- 01/02/19--01:09: _Enter Administrator...
- 01/02/19--02:01: _hp boot up
- 01/02/19--03:46: _My HP notebook 6550...
- 01/02/19--04:08: _BIOS "Enter Adminis...
- 01/02/19--05:48: _Laptop shows a blac...
- 01/02/19--06:39: _Failure and Product ID
- 01/02/19--07:36: _Forgot my BIOS Admi...
- 01/02/19--07:42: _Help with BIOS
- 01/02/19--07:46: _Computer does not w...
- 01/02/19--08:27: _Start computer from...
- 01/02/19--08:30: _Sudden BIOS Passwor...
- 01/02/19--09:10: _please help me BIOS...
- 01/02/19--09:54: _Spectre 360 sudden ...
- 01/02/19--10:01: _Spectre x360 Won’t ...
- 01/02/19--10:07: _I have updated BIOS...
- 01/02/19--10:21: _Won't start; black ...
- 01/02/19--12:52: _Paivlion G6 does no...
- 01/01/19--20:16: HP 4530s missing information error 00A
- 01/02/19--01:09: Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password
- 01/02/19--02:01: hp boot up
- 01/02/19--03:46: My HP notebook 6550b is not booting after I switch it on
- 01/02/19--04:08: BIOS "Enter Administrator Password or power on Password"
- 01/02/19--05:48: Laptop shows a black screen after interrupted BIOS update
- 01/02/19--06:39: Failure and Product ID
- 01/02/19--07:36: Forgot my BIOS Admin password
- 01/02/19--07:42: Help with BIOS
- 01/02/19--07:46: Computer does not wake directions don’t work
- 01/02/19--08:27: Start computer from bootable disk?
- 01/02/19--08:30: Sudden BIOS Password on Pv6000
- 01/02/19--09:10: please help me BIOS password hp 255
- 01/02/19--09:54: Spectre 360 sudden black screen will not power on
- 01/02/19--10:01: Spectre x360 Won’t Power Up from Sleep
i recently changed the motherboard on my hp 4530s laptop.
everytime before booting up to windows logo, i get an error message with missing information, error 00A,
i have tried to write the missing information using a usb drive and dmifit.bat file.
but every time i set the configID i get an error, that says that the system has to be in MPM
can anyone help me with this issue?
notification light beside power cable plug in keeps turned on even aftyer shut down of pc...next time when iam trying to turn on pc ,i cant..that light is still on..i have to reemove battery..then light offs & then i am power on my pc
kundli help asap
this is happening for last 1 month
When I boot the laptop up and try to access the Bios settings I'm asked to enter the Administrator Password. After 3 wrong attempts I get the "System Disabled" message with code "i 85000193". Can you help me get the code to unlock the bios so I can have access to the settings. I need to enable lagacy support. Thank you for your help.
After many months of non-use have found my Stream 11 notebook throwing the dreaded "Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password" (would be interesting to know why this occurs even when not set by the user).
"System Disabled" code := [i 84567601]
Requesting matching password. Assistance in this matter is appreciated.
I opened the laptop by power button the fan starts, wifi-led is lit, power button led is lit and caps lock key blinks continously but the display is not shown. I have tried taking out the battery and then adding it again, but nothing works.
please help, as I have some important data with no backup
Hey there, I've been working on this for a while now, it appears the laptop I've been working on has been locked, and we can't get it open. I've tried the bios password generating website with no success. Code that comes up on the computer is [i 57270148] however any unlock key that comes out of the website does not work. I've also tried removing the CMOS battery with no progress being made. Any help?
I was installing BIOS update and it froze, I waited for it some days but the progress bar didn't seem to move, I disconnected it from the electricity and took out the battery. When I booted it I started to her the vent, but screen was still black. I tried meta+B and meta+V, but still nothing happened. I'm afraid I destroyed the laptop, are there any steps to repair it? Will removing the CMOS battery help me?
I have a HP ProBook 450 G3 and my memory test came back with a
Failure ID - PLR37L-7RN9G2-MFPX61-C09603
Product ID - T1B78UT#ABA.
Can someone please tell me what this mean?
I forgot my BIOS administrative password and my system is not loading after switching on.
The system keeps displaying HP logo.
Your kind assistance will be appreciated.
Hello everyone, there was such a problem with the HP laptop Pavilion 15-p170nr:
When replacing the RAM, accidentally killed the BIOS ROM. In the service (non-official), the microcircuit was changed, and the BIOS was programmed from another laptop (HP Pavilion 17-f154nr).
Tell me, how can I flash the BIOS through a computer on my own? I tried to update the BIOS program from the official site of HP, but it did not help.
Thanks for the help!
I have tried to follow the directions for “The computer does not wake up from sleep or hibernate mode”
I cannot do step 3.
Step 3. “Click the Power management tab.
If the Power Management tab is not available, click the Change Settings button. The same Keyboard Properties window opens with the Power Management tab available.”
I do not have Power Management tab. The option for change settings is disabled. Btw I own this computer, I should have access.
I am locked out of my computer. I forgot the password. I do have a bootable disk which I made when I bought the computer. Can I use this disk to get back into my computer without knowing my password?
I hope someone can help me! - I have here a very old HP Pavlilion dv6000 from a relative which suddenly wants a Bios-Password
I googled up that there are some Generators for that like https://bios-pw.org/ - but it doesnt work for my Code: *65280* ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/s63510kigmi1y25/Screenshot%202019-01-02%2017.29.50.png?dl=0 )
Can someone here maybe help me? Thank you!
help my notebook is BIOS locked
Wow. Purchased this laptop 11/24/17. On New Year's Eve I used it in the morning for a few hours, then came back in the afternoon to a black screen. The power button blinks on and off white, the power button lights up white. But nothing comes up on the screen. I've already taken all troubleshooting steps, including with an HP rep on the phone this morning. I've had dozens of computers and laptops in my adult life and never had a laptop die suddenly like this when only a year old. I've read other posts indicating that there is a known issue with the 360 motherboards - and also that HP was replacing these faulty motherboards for free. But the BEST HP support could quote me was weeks without my computer at $460 - and that was after the rep went back to his "manager" and offered several "discounts." It felt like a used car scenario. I'm extremely disappointed that my small business spent so much money on a lemon. Up until this point I really liked this laptop, other than it had some issues coming back promptly from sleep.
She just won’t boot up... can see the screen backlight but nothing else..
this is is the third spectre I’ve had in 2 months....
getting cheesed off
Please help. I keep having to update BIOS for some reason. My battery will not charge.
Won't start; black screen; "on" button lit; "caps lock" light flashing about 4 times slowly, and than proceeds to blink fast. And than it keeps repeating. Can you please help I have a lot of school work on there.
My Paivlion G6 does not start. When pressing power button the led located on that button blinks once and nothing happens. It does not matter if pushed with or without battery pack attached. I tried both hard reset and cmos clock reset. Does it mean the motherboard is damaged or it's something else?