Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--05:40: _Bios Password needed
- 01/01/19--07:33: _hp omen x 17 cannot...
- 01/01/19--09:12: _Failure id
- 01/01/19--09:19: _My computer will no...
- 01/01/19--09:32: _BIOS Issue
- 01/01/19--10:00: _problem with turnin...
- 01/01/19--10:15: _Stream 14 Still NOT...
- 01/01/19--10:26: _Forgot my Bios pass...
- 01/01/19--11:12: _no post after norma...
- 01/01/19--11:27: _envy m6-1125dx does...
- 01/01/19--12:15: _Laptop won’t start ...
- 01/01/19--12:30: _Black screen
- 01/01/19--13:45: _HP Stream will not ...
- 01/01/19--14:40: _hard drive failure id
- 01/01/19--14:52: _I look for the last...
- 01/01/19--17:00: _Enter Administrator...
- 01/01/19--16:09: _ENVY x360 boot loop...
- 01/01/19--18:01: _Replaced Laptop Bat...
- 01/01/19--18:01: _hp envy x360 asking...
- 01/01/19--19:52: _power-on password r...
- 01/01/19--05:40: Bios Password needed
- 01/01/19--07:33: hp omen x 17 cannot enter advanced bios
- 01/01/19--09:12: Failure id
- 01/01/19--09:32: BIOS Issue
- 01/01/19--10:00: problem with turning on my notebook
- 01/01/19--10:15: Stream 14 Still NOT Booting
- 01/01/19--10:26: Forgot my Bios password
- 01/01/19--11:12: no post after normal shutdown
- 01/01/19--11:27: envy m6-1125dx doesn't boot after updating BIOS
- 01/01/19--12:15: Laptop won’t start either with or without battery
- 01/01/19--12:30: Black screen
- 01/01/19--13:45: HP Stream will not charge or start up
- 01/01/19--14:40: hard drive failure id
- 01/01/19--14:52: I look for the last BIOS
- 01/01/19--17:00: Enter Administrator Password or Power On Password
- 01/01/19--16:09: ENVY x360 boot loop breakable by touch screen
- 01/01/19--18:01: Replaced Laptop Battery
- 01/01/19--19:52: power-on password reset
My device request bios password ,
i have only a basic bios , where is normal bios ?
my notebook is stuck on startup.
Smart check PASSED
Long DST FAILED
FAILURE ID M0ECRR-7T89G1-XD7WMG-61E203
Product ID N6A22EA#ABZ
Hard drive 1
Notebook ex Windows 8.1 in Windows 10
Thanks to those who will answer
I want to play a game called Shaiya, but when I run the updater it will no longer run. It will just freeze or do nothing. This problem didn't start until after windows update. I have completey formated the laptop and and ran some test. It still doesn't work. I did run a Scan CHeck and have the results.
Having the issue where my HP Elitebook Folio9470m keep requesting for BIOS password when i didn't set up any and my laptop is used by me alone please help me put thanks in advance.
it wont turns one in first boot . i nedd to boot second time to turn iton . second time it works but in the screen logo of HP on the screen is doubling in screen. i mean 2 logo on the screen .after that notebook at least turns on. and the second problem is that video card says that after installation of driver it want installation again. like it half of installation. but i download latest video driver from official site.
I am unable to bypass the "Enter Administrator or Power On Password" screen. The BIOS Master recovery passwords are not working. I contunue to receive the following error message: i 94206778. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!
Hi, happy new year to all! I forgot my bios password for my Hp Pavilion X360, is there a way to reset my bios password ?
My problem with my Mini is after shutdown. It will shutdown normally, but will not re-start without un-plugging the ac adapter first prior to startup. I got around this problem for a while now by plugging in the ac adapter to a power strip with a on/off switch, and turning the switch off after every use. It posted every time after that. Now I want to address this issue and get rid of the power strip. What are known causes for this problem. How can this be fixed? Is this anyway associated with the power cord recall?
Bios ver: F.24 running default settings.
Product number: LJ304AV
I have an envy m6-1125dx that I ran the HP Support Assistant on to upgrade the drivers. I downloaded and installed them down the list and after I installed the BIOS update the computer restarted but will not turn on. The only thing that happens is the power button light illuminates, the caps lock white light blinks 5 times and repeats, and the F12 amber light is constantly illuminated. Nothing else happens in regard to a boot sequence. I am not able to access the BIOS or boot menu. Any help would be appreciated. This is my personal pc and it is currently bricked.
Hi there, my laptop has stopped booting. I’ve tried turning it on; plugged in with and without the battery and solely with the battery but nothing seems to work. I replaced the battery fairly recently but it doesn’t seem to be a battery issue because it doesn’t work without it, nor does it seem to be a charger issue because when plugged in the charging light appears. I’ve tried a hard reset and there has just been no response. The only thing I can think of it being is a hardware issue but was just wondering if anyone had an idea.
I have done all of the automated help proceedures. Several times. Cap lock, wi-fi, power and hdd 1 blink sequence. Changed mem stick out and it stopped blinking, but fan turns on then off leds are on but dead. Connected to an external Monitor, nothing. A post was made where the LCD was disconnected internally and an external display connected found the touch screen was overloading on boot so tried this and still nothing. Replaced MB as I was told MB was dead from a reply here. Same thing with a supposedly perfect MB from a system that was running but LCD display cracked. Could the power button have gone bad? Connected HDD, memory and wi-fi on different system and they worked fine. At a total loss as to what else it could be but power button.
My daughter's HP Stream 14 stopped working 2 days ago. It will not power up and now I cannot get the charging light to come on when I plug in the power adapter. I've tried to reset the laptop by holding down the power button but it has not resolved the issue. I'm looking for any other suggestions or tips to try and get the machine to boot up.
Thanks in advance,
Slaptop wont load past HP logo
Hard drive quick test resulted in a failure id : 9SPAJM-83B9G1-XD7X61-60T703
what does this mean?
I got this old laptop. I am looking for the last Bios version for this device.
the serial no ist 
thanks in advance
When I turn on my laptop I'm promptly asked to enter an administrator password or power on password. I have never had this problem so I'm completely lost.
When I click enter it gives me a blue box saying system disabled followed by this [ i 76107073 ].
After a windows update and installing a razer mouse driver my laptop will turn on, the backlight will turn on and off and do nothing else until the touch screen is touched while the backlight is illuminated. I've copletly reset the machine all the way to the point windows has removed all my programs, and the issue still occurs. I even tried the one BIOS update avalible and still no success. :/
This is really annoying considering i just bought the thing on black friday. Really dont want to RMA....
I recently purchased a new laptop battery and installed it on my computer . I started the computer and it started fine. Turned it off and it will not restart. The HP screen comes up but it will not proceed to start windows. If I remove the battery and reinstall it it will run fine until I turn it off then it will not restart again unless I remove the battery again. I replaced the battery again and it is doing the same thing with either new battery.
Any ideas other than returning the batteries.
My hp is asking for an administrator/power on password, after failing 3 times it sends an error code and disables the computer..... the code is
what should i do?
hp envy x360 model m6-aq003dx
P l e a s e H e l p...
HP / Compaq 6510b
power-on password reset
serv.tag:  ZECH
WINDOWS OS = NOT SURE WHAT VERSION PROBABLY VISTA OR WIN7
PIC 1PIC 2PIC 3
P l e a s e...H e l p...P l e a s e...