Articles on this Page
- 12/28/18--04:43: _Cant access Bios Se...
- 12/28/18--06:01: _System/ Bios Locked...
- 12/28/18--06:08: _Won’t reboot
- 12/28/18--09:06: _Administrative Pass...
- 12/28/18--09:33: _Power button failure
- 12/28/18--09:49: _'Enter administrato...
- 12/28/18--11:49: _ran quick system te...
- 12/28/18--11:50: _Had a Blue Screen, ...
- 12/28/18--14:00: _Stuck on HP logo af...
- 12/28/18--13:52: _Re: HP 620 BIOS Loc...
- 12/28/18--17:04: _Smc.bin for Hp prob...
- 12/28/18--18:02: _BIOS boot password
- 12/28/18--18:08: _Boot Device Not Fou...
- 12/28/18--20:30: _Bios Locked
- 12/28/18--21:15: _Driver Power state ...
- 12/28/18--23:57: _Boot device not found
- 12/29/18--01:39: _Bios boot password
- 12/29/18--04:04: _Bios locked, can't ...
- 12/29/18--07:04: _Boot Bios Admin Pas...
- 12/29/18--07:06: _HP Stream 13 - Loop...
- 12/28/18--04:43: Cant access Bios Settings
- 12/28/18--06:01: System/ Bios Locked on Startup
- 12/28/18--06:08: Won’t reboot
- 12/28/18--09:06: Administrative Password or Power On Password
- 12/28/18--09:33: Power button failure
- 12/28/18--09:49: 'Enter administrator or power password'
- 12/28/18--14:00: Stuck on HP logo after failed windows fall update
- 12/28/18--13:52: Re: HP 620 BIOS Locked / Password forgotten. How to reset?
- 12/28/18--17:04: Smc.bin for Hp probook 645 g3
- 12/28/18--18:02: BIOS boot password
- 12/28/18--18:08: Boot Device Not Found - Hard Disk (3F0)
- 12/28/18--20:30: Bios Locked
- 12/28/18--21:15: Driver Power state failure while booting
- 12/28/18--23:57: Boot device not found
- 12/29/18--01:39: Bios boot password
- 12/29/18--04:04: Bios locked, can't get in touch with hp support in my country
- 12/29/18--07:04: Boot Bios Admin Password
- 12/29/18--07:06: HP Stream 13 - Looping Start Up
I own a HP Laptop 15 (64 bit) 7th Generation Intel core i3-7 100U processor / 1TB hard drive touch screen running Windows 10 stock. I am unable to access my Bios settings due to unknown Administrator password.. After three failed logon attempts I recieve an Error code [ i 60673344 ]. Please Help and Thank you for your time.
Hi ! I have problem with locked bios , i can't enter to bios settings , i don't remeber password . Atfer 3 tries of pass i have : System Disabled [i 54814768] . Anyone help ?
Tried to reset the laptop back to factory reset it crashed half way through now I am just stuck on black hp screen, tried hard reboot command prompts I have found online and resetting back to previous state all to no avail, somebody please help me 😓
'm not sure how the POP/Admin password got set, but the recovery/hash reads System Disabled: i 52438652 Can an expert please generate this hash into a master password for me? Thank You so much! The notebook is a HP Stream model HP-14-cb112wm. Thanks again!
I have not used my ProBook for a week and may not have shout it down properly. Now I have come to use it the power switch is not working and doesn't feel right (isn't clicking when pressed). The mains is plugged in and there is a light next to the power supply point but no lights on the keyboard. Any ideas? Thanks
I received a used HP 10-p011nr tablet/laptop from a family member that works for a 'Rent a center.' Boss was gonna throw it out since its stuck on 'Enter administrator or power on password.' I have been unable to find a proper code key or anything that would otherwise help me. Last failed password code was as follows: A [F57A2B67].
ran system quick test hard drive short dst test failed returned code q0f880-7079ba-mfgjxa-60wc03
I was on the web site Ticketmasterand I slected a item on there site and it was serching then all of a sudden my laptop went to a Blue Screen and gave me a message that it was shuting down to protect itself, i went to log back on and it boots up to the screen were I would enter my password, only to have the key board not work (ie. nothing happens)
My laptop initiated a Windows 1809 update. All went well. After the update it asked to do a restart, but after I clicked Restart my laptop got stuck on HP logo with the bios version in the left down corner (P85 Ver. 01.04 04/12/2018)
I tried every possible keyboard combination. It doesn't respond at all. I tried draining power. Nothing. I downloaded the sp91342 and after the sp91354 and tried to make a BIOS Recovery USB but every time I get "The system bios update file is missing or corrupt. The system bios will not be updated".
I run out of ideas.
hello i have a x360 with a bios lock i 51538467
I need a smc.bin file for my probook notebook 645 g3. I need to change my operating system but the password prevents me from changing the bios.
Forgotten BIOS password. Could somebody help? Error code is [ i 76008769].
I have a 2016 HP Spectre x360 13 - windows 10 (64 bit). I just started having repeated boot drive detection issues
which requires restarting to by pass error. I found a similar post thta recommended that sfc/scannow be run under the command prompt(admin). My operating system does not have command prompt under the start menu (it has powershell). Also powershell on my laptop can not locate sfc/scannow. Tanks in advance for any help.
Need boot unlock code. System Disabled code is A . This number keeps changes everytime it restart. [serial number removed]
While booting my latop shows "driver poer state failure " after that its restart automatically , on device manager I2C HD device shows yellow trangle
I need help with my hp windoes computer it says no boot device someone please help
Forgotten BIOS password. Could somebody help? Thank you.
I know i need the SMC.bin file to be able to reset the password, problem is i can't get in touch with HP support for my country (Serbia), and when i tried reaching out to US support, they said they can't help me because its against their policy to help anyone outside US. Do i have any alternatives, like international support or something?
ProBook 6570b. Recently Bios got updated, reset to default and Admin Password created. How this happened I dont know as I have never set a BIOS admin password on any system.
Have tried 3 attempts on BIOS login but after 3rd attempt I do not get error code, I get on screen keyboard followed by 'System Locked' notification and I have to power down.
product: HP ProBook 6570b (A5E64AV)
width: 64 bits
capabilities: smbios-2.7 dmi-2.7 smp vsyscall32
configuration: boot=normal chassis=notebook family=103C_5336AN sku=A5E64AV
physical id: 0
version: KBC Version 42.38
physical id: 0
version: 68ICE Ver. F.71
HI There - Hoping someone can help. I have a Notebook (Stream) that won't get past the start up HP logo - it just keeps resetting itself by looping.