Articles on this Page
- 12/25/18--16:59: _Need to reset the B...
- 12/25/18--17:30: _Cap locks blink 5 s...
- 12/25/18--22:26: _Need help in resett...
- 12/25/18--22:54: _windows 8.1 install...
- 12/25/18--23:32: _HP LAPTOP 15 BS015d...
- 12/26/18--01:14: _I am Unable to Run ...
- 12/26/18--02:11: _Bios update failed
- 12/26/18--04:07: _HP Spectre x360 - ...
- 12/26/18--05:10: _Bios password locked
- 12/26/18--05:47: _I forgot the BIOS p...
- 12/26/18--06:40: _Bios password on Hp...
- 12/26/18--07:12: _bios update failed
- 12/26/18--07:14: _dv6500 bios
- 12/26/18--09:07: _I'm locked out of m...
- 12/26/18--09:37: _RAM HP ENVY 2x PC
- 12/26/18--09:48: _Administrator Passw...
- 12/26/18--10:16: _Admin lock kerp get...
- 12/26/18--11:20: _Brand new computer ...
- 12/26/18--11:22: _Reset setup freezes
- 12/26/18--12:43: _Hp stream laptop sy...
- 12/25/18--16:59: Need to reset the BIOS password
- 12/25/18--17:30: Cap locks blink 5 slow 3 fast - blank screen
- 12/25/18--22:26: Need help in resetting the BIOS password
- 12/25/18--23:32: HP LAPTOP 15 BS015dx Bios Password reset
- 12/26/18--02:11: Bios update failed
- 12/26/18--04:07: HP Spectre x360 - 13-w027tu Problems after updating Bios F.48 Rev.A
- 12/26/18--05:10: Bios password locked
- 12/26/18--05:47: I forgot the BIOS password
- 12/26/18--06:40: Bios password on Hp ZBook 15 g2
- 12/26/18--07:12: bios update failed
- 12/26/18--07:14: dv6500 bios
- 12/26/18--09:07: I'm locked out of my BIOS
- 12/26/18--09:37: RAM HP ENVY 2x PC
- 12/26/18--09:48: Administrator Password?
- 12/26/18--10:16: Admin lock kerp getting code 70043457
- 12/26/18--11:20: Brand new computer and cannot even get set up
- 12/26/18--11:22: Reset setup freezes
- 12/26/18--12:43: Hp stream laptop system disabled code 85864342
I have forgot the bios passwrod, the hash code is [i 52337281] after I input wrong password three times.
power turns on, can hear fan running.
caplocks just blink 5 slow and 3 fast after.
ive tried bios recovery with windows B
changed memory modules
I have a HP - 2000 Laptop and i have forgot my BIOS password. I have some issues with the operating system and need to re-install the OS from a Pendrive. To change the boot up options i am unable to login to BIOS. I have an error - System Disabled - 92714887. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
original hard disk has been crashed , new hard disk has been installed successfully ,now while installing win 8.1 via bootable pendrive ,error coming device driver missing.
Product: HP 15 BS015dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 1 0 (64-Bit)
I forgot the bios password and I need to reset it. The
code that shows up is " i 63547040 '
Thank you for any help given.
I am Unable to Run Short & Long Drive Self Tests. They are getting Cancelled automatically.
My laptop said it needed to update bios so I hit OK and it failed ,now it only shows a black screen . I've tried windows key + b but it doesn't work on this one. It's old . But can anyone please help ? My son really needs it for school. And I don't have a usb recoverrecovery
My laptop BIOS version was F46.A, Recently I've updated the Bios to F.47 and I faced many problems.
The first one is that the battery runs so quickly.
A few days after, F.48 Rev.A was released, I also updated, but the battery problem is not fixed yet.
Even, the USB port was broken right after the F.48 Rev.A update. I was totally frustrated and tried to downgrade to normal previous version of BIOS.
I followed the guide HP provided, make a previous BIOS image of the flash drive and tried.
But, I met "unable to open bios signature file" message.
This is a very annoying situation.
HP really sucks, A few years ago, my company changed employee's laptops to HP model, but It caused serious problems.
And many of software developers complained about the quality of the laptops. Finally, IT tech team officially decided to change all of the laptops to Lenovo model.
I will never buy HP models again.
Please remind that why many HP customers leave.
Trying to update my bios and have to type my bios password wich i dont have, any simple way to go around this?
Using the hp support assistant and windows 10 pro.....
I set up a BIOS password a few months ago and unfortunately I lost it.....
And I got a code after entering 3 times the wrong password. It was i 68053512.
Can anyone help me?
I'm buy used HP ZBook 15 G2, use few weeks, when i try to change bios settings i see a password, when i contact with seller, they said that he does not remember.
Serial: [edited] Product:G7T32AV
Can anyone help me?
After a couple of issues when trying to install a new version of Ubuntu, I figured I should try to update the EFI bios of my HP laptop.
After following the instructions and booting with the USB stick, the HP bios update utility showed up and started copying / veryfing the new bios. After a few copying / verifying cycles it stopped, telling me that the BIOS update failed.
Is there something I can do to fix this ?
thanks a lot
does anybody have the last bios update of dv6500 (intel version)?
my computer fan is too loud
I'm using an HP Pavilion Notebook Model 15-ba079dx and it won't let me enter into the BIOS without an administrative password. I have no idea what this is, and after attempting multiple generic passwords I get a message that says: System Disabled [i 70160753]. I saw elsewhere on the forums here that apparently you can generate a unique password given the disable code – is there anyway someone could do that for me?
Please help! In over my head in Kansas
-Thank you ~ShamRock~
I have HP envy 2x PC and now I have 2GB Samsung 800MHz.
it works very slowly with Windows 10
what size can I extend the RAM memory? 4GB 8GB?
where can I find instructions on how to do it
can you recommend RAM memory to my HP?
I just got a new stream laptop 14 and I started it up and it said to enter the administration password or start up password and I don’t know how to pass this obstacle, thank you.
Stuck on blue admin password screen forgot the password
I am a computer professional and own several HP laptops.
For Christmas I bought my wife an HP Probook X360 440 G1 (2 in 1 with touchscreen, i5 processor, 8GB of Ram, Windows 10 pro)
This morning I went to set it up for her. We got to the point where windows updates were being installed when a blue screen error was returned. The setup automatiacally restarted, I went back through the process, was back at the point that updates were being installed and again got the blue screen error. Again the system rebooted itself, I went back through the process and yet again got the blue screen error.
At that point I turned off the system, got on my computer and researched the error a little bit.
The error being returned is Stop Code: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. What failed: ipeaklwf.sys
My research indicated that this is a known issue that can probably be solved by uninstalling the hpvelocity program.
Unfortunately I have never gotten through a full boot up so there really is no way for me to uninstall anything. I attempted to boot up iin safe mode but since the system had never collected credentials, etc. I hit problems.
So, I have a brand new, fairly expensive ($900.00) computer that cannot be booted up to complete setup. It is also the day after Christmas so not exactly a wonderful day to be trying to return a product.
As I said, my research indicates that this is a known issue that HP has not bothered to fix. In the HP forums I found the solution was to uninstall hpvelocity (as I indicated earlier). According to the forums hpvelocity is only needed in a thin client environment but is installed by default even though itr is not needed.
This is totally unsatisfactory. I am used to a much better experience with HP products. Since this is a toally new computer I am not willing ot sit through hours of time with support or researching issues. I am returning the computer and will be replacing it with something more reliable and it probably will not be an HP product.
I bought a second hand laptop and I reset it. But during setting up, on “Account” section it freezes up. Please help.
My daughters hp sream is last years walmart model i believe. The system disabled code is 85864342. Any help would be wonderful. What caused this ?