Articles on this Page
- 12/21/18--12:27: _My notebook charger...
- 12/21/18--13:22: _BIOS Master Passwor...
- 12/21/18--13:55: _Blank screen
- 12/21/18--16:25: _Hp notebook getting...
- 12/21/18--17:06: _BIOS password reset
- 12/21/18--17:54: _BIOS Administrator ...
- 12/21/18--17:57: _Password bios reset
- 12/21/18--19:30: _Clear BIOS adminstr...
- 12/21/18--21:09: _Reset password
- 12/21/18--21:39: _I forgot my bios/po...
- 12/22/18--02:25: _HP 8520w Elitebook ...
- 12/22/18--03:29: _Forget administrato...
- 12/22/18--03:44: _SMART Hard Disk Error
- 12/22/18--04:54: _Don't function my n...
- 12/22/18--05:11: _HP 15qbw548AU BIOS ...
- 12/22/18--06:06: _Laptop turns on, b...
- 12/22/18--06:10: _Not turning on
- 12/22/18--06:54: _HP 840 G2 BIOS pass...
- 12/22/18--07:03: _Need to reset BIOS ...
- 12/22/18--07:16: _System disabled
- 12/21/18--12:27: My notebook chargers when turned off but won’t charge when on
- 12/21/18--13:22: BIOS Master Password Reset
- 12/21/18--13:55: Blank screen
- 12/21/18--17:06: BIOS password reset
- 12/21/18--17:54: BIOS Administrator Password
- 12/21/18--17:57: Password bios reset
- 12/21/18--19:30: Clear BIOS adminstrator or power-on password on HP 240 G6
- 12/21/18--21:09: Reset password
- 12/21/18--21:39: I forgot my bios/power-on password
- 12/22/18--02:25: HP 8520w Elitebook not turning on
- 12/22/18--03:29: Forget administrator password
- 12/22/18--03:44: SMART Hard Disk Error
- 12/22/18--04:54: Don't function my notebook
- 12/22/18--05:11: HP 15qbw548AU BIOS locked
- 12/22/18--06:10: Not turning on
- 12/22/18--06:54: HP 840 G2 BIOS password reset
- 12/22/18--07:03: Need to reset BIOS password
- 12/22/18--07:16: System disabled
Help my laptop will only charge when turned off I’ve updated and uninstalled the charging thing and it hasn’t worked I’ve got 3 new chargers and it still won’t charge when powered on
Hi I need help:
Can´t Get Bios Setup on my laptop but appears a mesage with a password, after try 3 times show this code:
Could you help me, please?
my laptop even if I turn it on I can only hear the fan but the screen remains black all the time, I don't know why?
My hp laptop is booting up to error SYSTEM DISABLED i 77771547
I need help, my laptop lock bios password.
I had to configure something in the BIOS for android studio but i cant access it as it has a password which i did not even set up ever since i bought it.
I need help, my laptop lock bios password.
Hello. We have an HP 240 g6 notebook computer that has a BIOS power-on password that we do not know the password. I've tried unplugging, removing the battery, and also removing the CMOS battery for 1 day.
It stated on reboot that the CMOS was reset, but it still prompts for the password. After a few failed attempts, it shows this:
Can someone help bypass/reset this? I've tried the web script that is referenced in some similar threads about BIOS password resets, but it does not work with the code I'm given (I've tried without the i<space> and with them). And I've also tried with an inverted exclamation mark ¡ since I'm not 100% certain if it's that or a letter "i".
Please let me know how can i find my password ?
I forgot my BIOS/POWER-ON password. I've tried chatting with HP's virtual assistant about a SpareKey, or a default password but the assistant was unable to help me. I submitted my information to HP Support and no one has responded. At that point I looked up ways to perform a factory reset and the method of holding the power key did not work. Another unsuccessful attempt regarding a halt code did not work. Other suggested methods involved removing the board cover and i would rather not do that. If anyone has any insight and/or suggestions on what my next step should be I would greatly appreciate it. My warranty is in effect until 11/2019.
So I've been using this old laptop since a few years for working on the go on some lightweight tasks. It always had problems with accu so I always had to plug it in but now it doesn't even want to start up. When I try to turn it on it just does nothing, no light, the screen stays black. I already tried to reinsert the RAM and SSD but that doesn't appear to work either. I also flashed Ubuntu on it. Does anyone know why it doesn't work or has suggestions?
A message pops up saying
System disabled. i72981364
On startup I am getting the following message: The SMART hard disk check has detected an imminent failure
I have run the diagnostic test and the test failed
FAILURE ID: Q0FU62-7T99B4-GXGJLK-60EV03
PRODUCT ID: N7H59EA#ABU
Hard drive 1 - Primary HDD Bay
Please can somebody help??
Please help me. I install Linux but I didn't install all. I end after first or second step. But I can't into BIOS and I can't give this notebook into factory setting. I would like if this notebook will be function and I will like Windows or Linux.
I have forgotten and entered wrong passwords for the BIOS lock multiple times.
Now I receive a System Disabled error message with code [i 95804765]
Any help will be welcome. It will be heartbreaking to spend as much on repalcing the motherboard of a laptop that I have not used even once.
I have done multiple drive tests, and it only fails at smart test, in fact it and the battery test are the only that fail at all
My laptop its not turning on I tried several times to turn it on but it not working each time i press the on button it turns on for 2 seconds then turn off once again I plugged the charger in and left it for 15 min and it didnt work please help me as fast as you can thank you
I need some help... I have forgotten my BIOS password on my HP EliteBook 840 G2 notebook. Please help me, how can I reset it?
Thanks a lot!
I need to unlock the bios, the key it gives me is .
Please help me I can’t access the bios I got system disabled code : I 55541760
any my help with the password please thank you