Articles on this Page
- 12/19/18--16:12: _HP G71 not turning ...
- 12/19/18--19:33: _HP Zbook 17 g2 syst...
- 12/19/18--22:05: _Error message at st...
- 12/19/18--22:55: _Hp Probook 450 G4 w...
- 12/19/18--23:31: _Forgotten Bios pass...
- 12/20/18--00:38: _Forgot the administ...
- 12/20/18--02:12: _Invalid product key
- 12/20/18--02:36: _Help me please batt...
- 12/20/18--02:50: _Hp Pavilion B&O con...
- 12/20/18--02:57: _Recovery and boot p...
- 12/20/18--00:31: _Re: bios administra...
- 12/20/18--05:44: _15-cb077cl will not...
- 12/20/18--08:35: _Bios administrator ...
- 12/20/18--07:12: _Will not give me te...
- 12/20/18--10:18: _Windows Logo
- 12/20/18--10:32: _power on password lost
- 12/20/18--11:34: _hdd password hp 255 g8
- 12/20/18--11:42: _Remove BIOS password
- 12/20/18--13:21: _840 G3 Bios passwor...
- 12/20/18--13:33: _TPM and bitlocker i...
- 12/19/18--16:12: HP G71 not turning on or charging
- 12/19/18--19:33: HP Zbook 17 g2 system board failure
- 12/19/18--22:05: Error message at startup! "Product information not valid"
- 12/19/18--22:55: Hp Probook 450 G4 wont boot but power button stays ON
- removing the battery and pressing the power button for 10-30 seconds
- Removing the battery and connecting the AC charger
- 12/19/18--23:31: Forgotten Bios password
- 12/20/18--00:38: Forgot the administrator password on my compact CQ58
- 12/20/18--02:12: Invalid product key
- 12/20/18--02:36: Help me please battery can't work
- 12/20/18--02:50: Hp Pavilion B&O constant BSOD
- 12/20/18--02:57: Recovery and boot problem ,, please HELP !!
- 12/20/18--00:31: Re: bios administraator password
- 12/20/18--05:44: 15-cb077cl will not power on
- 12/20/18--08:35: Bios administrator lock
- 12/20/18--07:12: Will not give me text box to log in
- 12/20/18--10:18: Windows Logo
- 12/20/18--10:32: power on password lost
- 12/20/18--11:34: hdd password hp 255 g8
- 12/20/18--11:42: Remove BIOS password
- 12/20/18--13:21: 840 G3 Bios password reset
- 12/20/18--13:33: TPM and bitlocker issue
My laptop is refusing to turn on. When I plug in the AC adapter, the indicator light comes on for a few seconds, then turns off. I’ve tried to boot from AC power with the battery removed with no luck. The front battery indicator light is blinking. Any suggestions? I did back it up, but I need specific files and have moved to a new laptop with a different OS.
So i've had my laptop for a little over a year now but after I messed with some boot settings in the bios all went wrong. It all started whenwI changed some boot options, something about switching legacy to uefi.
After I had done that, the laptop wouldn't read my hdd anymore so I'd thought I would just go ahead and change it back in the bios but everytime I tried to enter it, it would highlight the option (which was f8) but then just sit theee and never load the bios so I'd thought about reseting the bios, taking out the cmos battery, removing and putting the memory back on, just about everything you can think of. At the end of the day i was getting 4blinks which referred to the memory so I stopped messing with it and the next day i opened itiup completely and reseated the memory but then this led to me getting 5 blinks. Its been a couple days since I've tried fixing it and I just want know if there may be something else I can attempt before I buy a new board (hesitant on buying a new board because I don't think the current one I have is messed up)
Hi. I have updated my laptop bios from HP support site and I lost my product ID, serial number etc at startup. I lost some important windows files too 'cause my laptop could't start to windows some time after that update. I had to download and re-install windows and that is done now, but I still get this error message at the startup "Product information not valid; The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid.
System board (00A) -Product name
System board (00A) -Product serial number
System board (00A) -Product number
System board (00A) -System board CT number
ENTER - Continue startup"
And my laptops all numbers are just a bunch of y letters (picture attatched). Can you please tell me how do I get those information back where they belong? Than you!
I am using Hp Probook 450 G4 but till yesterday i realised that the pc cant boot and the fan is not spinning but it shows light on the power button.
I tried the following things
Anyone with any idea?
Anyone please help .
I've have my laptop to service centre he repaired it and gave me .but he asked bios password - I gave him the password .then onwards it's not working when I'm trying to open my bios he said I've not done any thing .but it shows wrong password after three times it shows the code the system is disabled and [ i 50724864] I've entered the code also but not working .
Can anyone of you tell me the solution to this problem
I forgot the Administrator password and can't get back into my laptop
After booting up my laptop, the startup screen shows product invalidation. Laptop model - Probook 440 G0, DIMM CT : ROSED8KH15GHOC.
Please could you tell me in UEFI issued an error code to check the battery
what could it be?
I'm having a problem with HP Pavilion laptop , Intel i7-6500, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 installed.
Maybe somebody had experience with the situation before.
Every time I try to boot it hits me with a BSOD, many different errors (page fault in non paged area, system thread exception not handled, system service exception, ).
Even if I try to boot from USB or Windows 10 recovery DVD, it immediately hits a BSOD.
Laptop HP component tests passes all the tests.
I ran Memtest - passed. I tried removing one RAM stick at a time and booting - doesn't work.
I tried updating BIOS - doesn't work.
Even tried disconnecting HDD and booting from recovery - doesn't work, still BSODS.
I'm running out of ideas, please give me some advice.
when I start up my notebook , I am getting a black screen after very few seconds
A required device isn't connect or can't be accessed.
You'll need to used recovery tools on your installation media. If you dont have any installation media(like a disk or usb device),contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer.
Press Enter to try again
Press F8 to start up setting
Press esc for UEFI Fireware Settings
Ive got the code i 50724864
When I plug in the charger, an orange led comes on indicating that its charging, but even after charging for 24 hours, the laptop wont power on. Nothing happens when you press or press and hold the power key.
Locked bios i need to open it to make android studio work right
[personal information removed]
No error message at all. At start up everything appears normal but it will not give me the log in box for my password. I have tried starting without the battery, f11, control/alt/delete, restarting, shut down and then start. I have no access to a recovery screen or anything. Just cannot get the text box to log in. Please help.
I want to show both HP and Windows logo on Boot up in UEFI mode Can Anyone Help?
hp stream 11" power on password help error code I47105508 thamks in advance.
got a used laptop from a friend but can't boot to bios. keep getting request for hdd password and error code i50614582
I just given a computer with a BIOS password. It is a HP 15-AF123CL and gives me the lock code of 71959806. I've tried BIOS-PW.ORG but their suggestion (64631228) doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Hi, I have had the SMC file sent from HP but no matter what the laptop will not boot in to it. I have tried everything, from new USB to even partioning drives that I have used for Bios flas in the past. Really stummped with this one.
Please follow these steps to clear BIOS password:
Save the attached file with this e-mail to the root of the USB key as SMC.BIN and insert to the system (or save the file to the root of drive D: HP_TOOLS)
- Press (Windows Key + Arrow UP Key + Arrow Down Key) all keys at same time and turn on the system
- Release all keys and press F10 at HP logo to go to F10 setup to (Reset BIOS security to factory default)
SMC command failure reasons
Wrong UUID is provided
Try different brand and smaller size USB key USB key is not formatted FAT32 Make sure to use USB 2.0 port and not USB 3.0 port on notebooks that have both types of ports.
BIOS ,date and time should be current and updated.
Use hard drive method by using HP_TOOL partition, if there is no HP_ tools partition, it can be created in either of 2 ways:
Any help I thank you for.
I installed a new SSD with windows 10 pro and when IU try to use bitlocker to encrypt, it won't save the code to an external drive and fails. If I bypass the check it will encrypt the drive but it continually looks for the key every time it restarts. I'm about at my wits end because it has a TPM and this is the second install that has been done to try and fix the issue
No updates left according to the solution center and the TPM version is 2.0 I believe