Articles on this Page
- 12/07/18--09:58: _Laptop black screen...
- 12/07/18--10:02: _G71-340US BIOS Pass...
- 12/07/18--09:21: _Re: Unknown bios pa...
- 12/07/18--11:46: _Turning the compute...
- 12/07/18--12:31: _Re: Bios password H...
- 12/07/18--14:17: _Administrator passw...
- 12/06/18--18:23: _Re: HP 15-bs005nw N...
- 12/07/18--15:13: _HP Stream won't boo...
- 12/07/18--21:22: _BIOS Password forgo...
- 12/07/18--23:00: _My HP Pavilion lapt...
- 12/08/18--02:10: _I need bin file for...
- 12/08/18--03:29: _BIOS RESET
- 12/08/18--04:04: _İ hive problem with...
- 12/08/18--06:05: _HP Sure Start Power...
- 12/08/18--08:09: _HP 4530s BIOS Rollb...
- 12/08/18--09:36: _Bios administrator ...
- 12/08/18--10:25: _Bios Password
- 12/08/18--10:38: _HP ProBook G3 430 d...
- 12/08/18--10:39: _Hard disk test fail...
- 12/08/18--12:09: _Elite book 9480m bi...
- 12/07/18--09:58: Laptop black screen after HP screen
- 12/07/18--10:02: G71-340US BIOS Password Reset Help
- 12/07/18--09:21: Re: Unknown bios password at boot up
- 12/07/18--11:46: Turning the computer on it reports a Hard Disk Error.
- 12/07/18--12:31: Re: Bios password HP 255 G5
- 12/07/18--14:17: Administrator password for 15-f01dx
- 12/06/18--18:23: Re: HP 15-bs005nw Notebook bios password reset
- 12/07/18--21:22: BIOS Password forgotten
- 12/08/18--02:10: I need bin file for bios
- 12/08/18--03:29: BIOS RESET
- 12/08/18--04:04: İ hive problem with starting of my notebook
- 12/08/18--06:05: HP Sure Start Power On Authentication
- 12/08/18--08:09: HP 4530s BIOS Rollback - Can I do it
- 12/08/18--09:36: Bios administrator password or power on password
- 12/08/18--10:25: Bios Password
- 12/08/18--10:38: HP ProBook G3 430 doesn't boot from external drive (secure boot)
- 12/08/18--10:39: Hard disk test failure id GTTXJ1-8M29AN-MFGK7F-61CV03
- 12/08/18--12:09: Elite book 9480m bios password forgotten
Laptop appears to start, gives HP startup screen, then when I expect it to boot to password screen screen stays black but for a small WiFi icon flashing for about a second every six seconds or so. Fan is working and small led indicator on right hand side is flickering (hard-drive working?). Have tried hard reboot, removing battery and redoing BIOS as per support video. Have not yet tried taking out the memory modules, but will try that next. Any further assistance would be valuable before I get out my screwdriver, please? Unsure which W8 OS Version I have. Thanks in advance.
I am trying to reset my admin BIOS password on a G71-340US, the disable code is 72831757. I would appreciate all the help I can get.
I would like to ask for help! HP 250 G4 (M9S72EA) starts with i 77648768 error code.
When I turn the computer on it reports a Hard Disk Error. Failure ID: RLKVXX-8G89AM-XD7X7F-60S603
Please help me solve this problem..Same problem with different code . I have updated bios on my HP 255G5 and now it asks password on bios set up. System Disabled code is [ i 72164330] Can you help me with my problem
Administrator password for 15-f01dx. This site is extremely difficult to use btw
hello, I forgot the password to bios, or can I ask for power, I'm so blond: I 55316243
Recently tried turning on my PC and the power button and caps locks would turn on but the screen was black tried charging it screen is still black the caps lock light blinks 5 long blinks then 3 short blinks in quick succession I'm not sure what to do
I am using a HP elite notebook 8470P but i have forgotten the BIOS password.what is the method to clear the password.
My HP Pavilion Laptop 15-cc1xx shows a black screen after I've left it for a while and it won't come back on until I do a hard reboot by holding and pressing the power button. I've read a similar thread in this forum (for a different HP model). The issue isn't a dim display issue. Moving my mouse, pressing the keyboard, none of this works. The screen just shows black until I do a restart.
I'd appreciate any help, thanks.
I need to load the bin file to bios
We disconnect the bios from board and we need to load it from programer ( minipro )
i forgot the bios administration password of my hp probook and am not able to change the boot option can you pls help me with possible solution to reset the bios administration password
Hi.To day i changed termopast on my HP EliteBook 8540p.After this notebook worked normally 1 hour and shutted down automaticly.Noy i'm need to turn on my notebook but just blinking with blue/oranhe colour energy symbol(picture),but notebook don't works.What i can to do?Please hel
I activated HP Sure Start on new notebook (HP Elitebook 850 G5 with windows 10 pro) but when I power on the notebook does not accept the fingerprint and also the password. What can I do to start the BIOS?
I already tried to change the keyboard layout and I did not use the numeric keypad.
Do you have suggestions? How did you solve the same problem?
After much effort, and google research, I have come to the conclusion that having updated my BIOS when notified of a new version, this updated BIOS now prevents me from either restoring my 2011 laptop to its factory state, or installing either Win 7 32 or 64 from the OS CDs that came with it.
It seems to me that some of the old drivers, specifically network drivers, installed by rebuilding windows via any of the options above which I have tried, are NOT compatible with the updated BIOS, and in all cases the outcome is that after the install or restore, everything seems to be going fine till we get to the 'Starting Windows' screen, and there we stay.
Now there are various BIOS versions downloadable from the support site for my laptop from F01 Feb 2011, to F65 Feb 2018, but version F50 Aug 2014 specifically says in the notes that because of a Security update, after installing that version, earlier versions cannot be re-installed.
I need to re-install an earlier version to be able to restore and install windows again, but am not prepared to till I get some advice that the original initial F01 can be installed, and if so I will then look to how to do that if it can't be done by choosing BIOS Rollback on the BIOS management menu from the F2 startup menu
Can anyone who has experience getting around this scenario please help or direct me to instructional resources?
I need bios administrator password for my hp notebook-15-ay071nia, Product number [serial number removed] , which displays an error code "i 83991169"
I recently purchaseda 8740W with enterprise windows 7 and all the passwords are unknown. I decided to reload windows os and when i went to change the boot order there it is asking for a Bios password... how do i get past this ? tried to remove battery etc. to no avail
My HP ProBook can't boot from external drive connected by USB (legacy boot order). On the external drive I've installed Ubuntu 18.04 on the second partition. I've tried checking the UEFI Boot Order where the external drive was detected but with error that boot device was not found. I've updated the BIOS to the recent version and Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver as well.
I've tried to boot the same external drive on my PC and it worked perfectly.
Please advice me what can I do.
I started system restore and my PC restared but my PC stucked on preparing for system restore so I pressed power button. Now, after appearance of hp logo my PC show blank screen and a white hyphen keep flickering on my screen randomly. So I ran system diagnostics and checked my hard drive and this appeared
Testing Drive: 1
SMART Check: PASSED
Long DST: FAILED
FAILURE ID: GTTXJ1-8M29AN-MFGK7F-61CV03
PRODUCT ID: V1P72UT#ABA
I am currently trying to reinstall OS (from bootable Windows installation DVD-disc) via external usb DVD-ROM.
Now I can’t find a boot option to boot up from external usb DVD-ROM, because this option is somehow locked in my bios preferences.
Now I’m trying to enter my bios to make it ‘see’ the external usb DVD-Drive, but it asks me about password, but I really don’t know what my password is!
I can name serial number of my laptop, and I also know my UUID number.
What do I need to do to change the bios password? What should I do?