Articles on this Page
- 12/05/18--09:59: _Re: Bios password
- 12/05/18--12:20: _Laptop wont charge ...
- 12/05/18--12:36: _Hp stream 11"
- 12/05/18--13:54: _Bios password unkno...
- 12/05/18--14:14: _bios password
- 12/05/18--15:02: _Elite Book won't st...
- 12/05/18--17:03: _My hp pavilion x2 w...
- 12/05/18--17:57: _system disabled i 6...
- 12/05/18--18:47: _Change UEFI Boot Order
- 12/05/18--19:44: _Laptop is slow and ...
- 12/05/18--20:35: _Elitebook masteradm...
- 12/05/18--21:44: _Unable to sign in
- 12/06/18--00:03: _Bios Password HP El...
- 12/06/18--04:18: _system disabled i 5...
- 12/06/18--04:42: _15-bw030nr system d...
- 12/06/18--05:45: _On startup menu the...
- 12/06/18--06:35: _Password for BIOS
- 12/06/18--06:47: _Asking for Power On...
- 12/06/18--07:06: _Black screen on lap...
- 12/06/18--07:21: _Elitebook 1040 G4 w...
- 12/05/18--09:59: Re: Bios password
- 12/05/18--12:20: Laptop wont charge while powered on
- 12/05/18--12:36: Hp stream 11"
- 12/05/18--13:54: Bios password unknown/forgotten
- 12/05/18--14:14: bios password
- 12/05/18--15:02: Elite Book won't start up
- 12/05/18--17:03: My hp pavilion x2 wont start up, the orange led on
- 12/05/18--17:57: system disabled i 65613165
- 12/05/18--18:47: Change UEFI Boot Order
- 12/05/18--19:44: Laptop is slow and turns to black screen
- 12/05/18--20:35: Elitebook masteradmin password
- 12/05/18--21:44: Unable to sign in
- 12/06/18--00:03: Bios Password HP EliteBook 8440p
- 12/06/18--04:18: system disabled i 50659329
- 12/06/18--04:42: 15-bw030nr system disable
- 12/06/18--05:45: On startup menu there is no option for boot.
- 12/06/18--06:35: Password for BIOS
- 12/06/18--06:47: Asking for Power On password
- 12/06/18--07:06: Black screen on laptop and hdmi auxiliary monitor
- 12/06/18--07:21: Elitebook 1040 G4 won't boot
i need help with the disable code on my hp. I get the code 58396830 after three failed attempts. What can I do to get into my laptop?
I think all of this started when my rabbit chewed through my AC adapter cord. It worked for a little while after, but eventually died and I had to buy a replacement online. Got a reccomended adapter for my laptop and when it arrived I plugged up and didn't think about it much.
I'm not sure now if it was always like this or if it just started, but now my laptop will not charge when it isn't off or in sleep mode. While plugged in it registers with a white light but doesn't charge or slow the discharging. If I plug it in while it's on, the icon will flash for just a moment before stopping and the light will go from orange (charging) to white fairly quickly.
Ran diagnostics on the battery (it's fine) and the AC Adapter ( fail code: MBR26W-8QD9AK-MFPURG-C1FT03 )
Tried reinstalling drivers and doing a soft reset on the laptop. Not sure where to go from here, can someone help me out?
I'm not great with computers so I may need it explained like I'm a child.
Have administrator or power on password....system disabled code [i 51701230] please help...
When I bought my laptop and configured bios to be password protected.
Lately wanted to look into BIOS (for function buttons change, as I prefer to use F1-F12 without FN button)
and realised my BIOS is password protected but dont remember which password it was.
Computer returns a code after few trials.
Any help pls
my windows crashed and i need to reinstall it manually via a usb but i can't do that because of the bios password is blocking me
My System won't even start up, tried checking with someone elses charging ,not even signifying any means of coming up, what could be wrong please??. Thanks
My hp pavilion x2 wont start up, the orange led indicates its charging, I've held down the start button and also pressed f10. It worked fine last night
system dusabled after three tries i 65613165 ive tried everything dont know what else to try
I forgot my sign in password and can't get into the laptop at all. I have work around software that should work to reset the password - I have to boot the laptop from a USB stick to use it. I'm in InsydeH20 Setup Utility - System Configuration - Boot Options. Legacy Support is Disabled, Secure Boot is Enabled. Under UEFI Boot Order I have USB Diskette on Key/USB Hard Drive first in the list with 5 other options. Network Adaptor option has an ! by it so I understand that not to work. Beside OS Boot Manager there is an arrow. That appears to make it the default boot even though it's not first in the boot order and I can't figure out how to change that. If the system booted first to the USB Diskette a window from the software on it should pop up - that doesn't happen - it just keeps booting in the normal way. I spent about 2 hours playing with this so far learning all the stuff I wrote above - pretty proud of myself!! Not having a clue what the hell I'm doing. Please help if you can - please don't be too technical. How can I get this machine to go right to booting off the USB stick??
The notebook was working fine the night before while doing some homework.
I did notice that it was a bit slow but didn't pay much attention to it. When I got to class the next day, I turned it on like normal. Once I signed in, the screen turned black. I could only see the cursor. I restarted it, and it did the same thing, but I waited a bit longer. Everything on the screen loaded. I thought it needed an update. I went to the start and I tried clicking the power button and no options appeared. I clicked multiple times until it finally appeared. I clicked on the usual update and restart. It took a while for it to restart but it seemed, to me, that it didn't update properly. Usually updates take some time and it shows on the screen how much it has done, but it didn't this time.
Once it loaded it, I wanted to click on chrome, it didn't launch immediately. Well, it didn't launch at all. All of the programs take a long time to launch or they do not at all. If the program does not respond and takes a long time, the screen goes black. Only the mouse cursor shows. I tried to go to the start menu but it takes a while to load. Once it appeared, I tried to go to the settings, but it does not want to open it. I also tried to see if I could delete some things but the files never loaded. Basically, I cannot do anything with it. I've had this laptop since 2016 and it was working perfectly fine. It has windows 10 installed. Hopefully this all makes some sense.
I can't start my elitbook because i forgot masteradmin password. How i can reset that password?
We’ve made a mess....Husband tried to “reboot” and goodness knows what else. We now have a 2 mth old laptop that will not allow him to sign in. The screen seems to be on an “other user” sign in status and will not accept his sign in info. Please help, I have all the patience, hubby not so much....he’s already done with it. How do I get it back to where it says “Mike”under the circle pic.
I tried to call support but after 48 min and 26 sec of hold time the line rang and then I was immediately disconnected. UGH
When i start the laptop it ask me for password. Please help me. Thank you I cannot boot with another hdd .It doesen't boot because it wait's for password. I think i need the smc.bin file
Can’t pass the BIOS says system disabled code [ i 50659329]
I'm getting this message in my laptop, I've might locked it accidentally
Thanks in advance!! :)
MY LAPTOP IS SHOWING AT THE TIME OF STARTING MEMORY TEST, HARD DRIVE TEST, LANGUAGE TEST. AND THERE IS NO OPTION FOR BOOT. THERE IS ONLY OPTION FOR F1(SYSTEM INFORMATION), F2(START-UP TEST), F3 (RUN-IN TEST), F4 (HARD DISK TEST), F11 (ERROR LOG)
I can't boot fresh windows beacuse my BIOS have password and i dont know the password... How can I solve this?
Hello, my laptop asks for a password! The code is: A [001E1D75]
Can I have a password?
Performed hard reset several times. Blinking wi-fi, power and hdd leds. Changed out ram memory. leds quit blinking. Replaced hdd no change. Replaced rtc battery. Several more hard resets to no avail. Cap lock light did come on white on one attempt at hard reset but still black screen.
We recently purchased eighteen of the Elitebook 1040 G4 model laptops. After using them only a few months, we have already had to return 3 of them for warranty repair with the same issue. The symptoms are: when power button is pressed, there is no image on the screen. The keyboard illuminates and the caps lock and numlock buttons both flash white, 5 times quickly, then the fan starts running at a very fast speed until the unit is powered off. Doing a power reset by holding down the power button has no effect. HP has been replacing the system board on affected units.
What is causing this? Is anyone else having similar issues?