Articles on this Page
- 12/04/18--09:37: _HP Spectre won't s...
- 12/04/18--10:39: _My HP Stream 14-ax0...
- 12/04/18--12:04: _Spectre x360 not tu...
- 12/04/18--12:49: _Black screen
- 12/04/18--13:15: _15-ay039wmBIOS pass...
- 12/04/18--17:08: _Boot message
- 12/04/18--17:58: _NO BOOT DEVICE How ...
- 12/04/18--18:49: _Keyboard NOT WORKING
- 12/04/18--18:37: _Bios Upgrade fail, ...
- 12/04/18--19:07: _Drives and rebooting
- 12/04/18--22:25: _What is the backdoo...
- 12/05/18--00:27: _HOw can i check if ...
- 12/05/18--04:12: _Bios remove password
- 12/05/18--04:25: _Bios password
- 12/05/18--04:37: _Bios Password HP El...
- 12/05/18--04:52: _Bios Password Reset...
- 12/05/18--05:08: _System Crashes
- 12/05/18--05:09: _Administrator password
- 12/05/18--05:30: _Bios system disabled
- 12/05/18--08:56: _Charged PC won't boot
- 12/04/18--09:37: HP Spectre won't start
- 12/04/18--10:39: My HP Stream 14-ax020wm does not turn on. Caps lock blinks
- 12/04/18--12:04: Spectre x360 not turning on, battery was fine
- 12/04/18--12:49: Black screen
- 12/04/18--13:15: 15-ay039wmBIOS password help!!
- 12/04/18--17:08: Boot message
- 12/04/18--17:58: NO BOOT DEVICE How Do I Fix This
- 12/04/18--18:49: Keyboard NOT WORKING
- 12/04/18--18:37: Bios Upgrade fail, Laptop now loop and unusable..
- 12/04/18--19:07: Drives and rebooting
- 12/05/18--00:27: HOw can i check if the window booted from SSD OR HDD
- 12/05/18--04:12: Bios remove password
- 12/05/18--04:25: Bios password
- 12/05/18--04:37: Bios Password HP EliteBook 8440p and 8460p
- 12/05/18--04:52: Bios Password Reset HP Notebook 17-y010ns
- 12/05/18--05:08: System Crashes
- 12/05/18--05:09: Administrator password
- 12/05/18--05:30: Bios system disabled
- 12/05/18--08:56: Charged PC won't boot
After buying HP spectre I noticed that was a heating problem when the first couple of months and has given me problems ever since .
It's new thing is either a blue screen popping up and now for the 4th time in 5 weeks it doesn't switch on when I open it up. The white power light stays on for a couple of seconds then dissapears. I'm so frustrated. I've always been a MAC girl and bought this in Dubai for a huge price tag of 7000 AED but was excited to see it was B&O speakers and beautiful design. But this computer is such a thumbs down for me. Inwill fix and sell and go back to no virus, no issues mac 😰
My son is just watching Youtube when my laptop run out of battery and suddenly turned off. So, I plugged in that AC Adapter and tried to turn it on.
** When plugged in, the LED light next to the AC port is red. When I press the power button for one second, the caps lock blinks white 5 times (slowly) followed by 3 quick blinks and another 2 slow blinks.
** When plugged in and press the power button for longer period (30seconds or more), the caps lock blinks 3 times and the AC port LED light continously blinks (white).
I tried several troubleshooting here but nothing I've found helpful. I tried to hard reset the laptop. Doesn't work. I tried to restore the BIOS but pressing any key combinations doesn't let me enter the BIOS.
Can anyone please help me??? :'(
This notebook is less than 2 years old. I was using it as normal today at work, on a fully charged battery. When I shut the notebook and went home, the battery was at 90%. When I arrived home, I attempted to turn on the laptop, but it is unresponsive. It has not been dropped, nothing spillled on it, etc.
The battery was almost full when I last used it, so I didn't think that was the issue, but I plugged the notebook in to charge anyways. The little LED light next to the charging port is on as normal, but the laptop still doesn't turn on, whether on battery or with power cord connected. No other LEDs work, there is no fan or hard drive noise, etc (it's a SSD). I have tried doing a hard reset with all peripherals removed, but it still doesn't work.
The warranty is expired at this point. Now what?
My screen started to flicker then it just went black. After a while i was just black as if its off (no backlight) and has stayed like that ever since. Everything else seems to be working fine it turns on and off the keyboard works there is sound but the screen remains black i connected to an external monitor and it works. Last night i upgraded the graphics and it showed up on the monitor for a second and then went black again can someone tell me what i can do to fix this problem.
I am trying for fix my sons laptop but he set the BIOs password and cant remember what it was. I get a code i 86153858.
Can anyone help. BTW the one from the password generator sites dont work.
Hi everybody, my computer always throw me a message that says "Product information not valid", does anyone know how to solve this?
I need help fixing my neighbors notebook when it powers up a black screen pops up THAT displays
BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND
PLEASE INSTALL AN OPERATING SYSTEM ON HARD DISK
HARD DISK (F30)
THANKS FOR ANY HELP
My HP Pavilion laptop keyboard has suddenly stopped working, I have troubleshot & everything seems to be working. I have also uninstalled & installed the software and still no luck. could it be locked, if so how can I unlock it? Can you please shed some light? Thank you
Model # 14-bk069na
I got problem with my HP Probook 348 G4. Last weekend i tried to update the bios to the latest using HP bios update app (F44) within windows 10 x64. The app is succesfully update and tell me to restart my laptop, i did it but nothing happen after restart. The pc became looping without showing any bios info or other stuff. WHen i updating the bios, the bios is in locked condition but i know the password for it.
I tried several method:
1. Press win + B while powering up the PC. >> Blank screen with caps lock light blinking
2. Creating usb bios recovery and process with win + B while powering up the PC. >> it read the flashdisk (flashdisk led is blinking) but then it continues looping. No hp bios update windows appear.
3. Tried step 2 with several bios (f12,f30,f3x,f44), no hp bios update windows appear.
4. Tried with 3 flashdisk (2GB, 4GB, 8GB) and format it to diffrent format FAT16, FAT32, NTFS. Still nothing happen.
Please help me, im kinda desperate with this laptop. First time using HP laptop, but i get a really bad experience.
Does anyone know how to check on the drives through the command prompt. I also will need to upgrade these through my phone and command prompt.
I went to www.wikihow.com and they showed me a website that allowed me to put my error code in that was generated for not knowing my Admin BIOS code since I cannot remember the last time I attempted to login. It's been a while. I was unable to use that method. My code is "i 52330496". Thank you in advanced. I will check this in the morning.
I just installed m,2 ssd on my laptp. To chage boot order, i went to bios and select ssd as primay drive from hdd. When i hit enter to finalized the set up, the screen keep freeze and i just could not tell if the system boot order was changed. Is there anyway i can check whcih drive the system booted from other than comparing the booting speed? is there any window function that varify boot order??
How to solve problem .. the password in BIOS
I forgot my bios password. my system is running now but i want to upgrade the HDD with SSD. But i cant change to UEFI due to Administrative password.
I have two laptops with bios password .One is 8440p and the other is 8460p. When i start the laptops it ask me for password. Please help me. Thank you I cannot boot with another hdd .It doesen't boot because it wait's for password. I think i need the smc.bin file
How can I recover access to the BIOS if I don't have the BIOS password?
I bought this computer about a year ago. Recently when I boot my computer, my operating system isn't loading. If I restart sometimes it can be fixed. The other problem is when I am working, I got bluescreen error.
CPU: i7 7500U
Ram: 8 Gb
256 Gb SSD
When I power up I get asked to enter administrator password or power up password after I enter 3X I get a system disabled key:57243802. What can I do to rectify the problem?
Can't access the bios
System disabled code i 73372897
Help me please
This morning my PC wouldn't turn on upon me pressing the power button, so I followed this guide to do a BIOS-update which in theend upturned on the PC to my Windows login. After finishing up my work I put the PC to sleep by closing the lid as I usually do.
Now a couple of hours later nothing I do will seem to turn it on again, even doing the 'windows key+b' then 'power' doesn't produce any kind of response. The carger LED is on, but is the only thing lighting and I've confirmed plenty of charge on the battery.
I've already followed the automated guide step-by-step to no avail and was prompted to try the forums.
Is there any hope for my PC?