Articles on this Page
- 11/12/18--13:35: _Re: "System Disable...
- 11/12/18--14:21: _Hp Envy 15 boot fai...
- 11/12/18--14:47: _Re: HP 15-bn070wm B...
- 11/12/18--15:03: _My BIOS has been ha...
- 11/11/18--10:28: _I lost my bios pass...
- 11/10/18--08:06: _Split x2 admin pass...
- 11/12/18--16:33: _Laptop has no sign ...
- 11/12/18--16:50: _HP bios lock
- 11/12/18--19:20: _How do i remove a ...
- 11/12/18--19:41: _HP bios lock
- 11/12/18--23:52: _Reset BIOS Password
- 11/13/18--04:30: _Problem with Biomet...
- 11/13/18--06:33: _HP Notebook - 15-da...
- 11/13/18--06:43: _Re: HP recovery fails
- 11/13/18--09:31: _HP Spectre x360 doe...
- 11/13/18--09:49: _Start-up
- 11/13/18--12:06: _Bios password reset...
- 11/13/18--12:48: _Forgot bios password
- 11/13/18--15:00: _Notebook Dying
- 11/13/18--15:37: _Laptop powe off aft...
- 11/12/18--13:35: Re: "System Disabled" message on HP Stream
- 11/12/18--14:21: Hp Envy 15 boot failure
- 11/12/18--14:47: Re: HP 15-bn070wm Bios key
- 11/12/18--15:03: My BIOS has been hacked. How do I wipe and re-install?
- 11/11/18--10:28: I lost my bios password and after thre wrong i get system disabled
- 11/10/18--08:06: Split x2 admin password reset
- 11/12/18--16:33: Laptop has no sign of life.
- 11/12/18--16:50: HP bios lock
- 11/12/18--19:20: How do i remove a forgotten bios password HP 250 G5.
- 11/12/18--19:41: HP bios lock
- 11/12/18--23:52: Reset BIOS Password
- 11/13/18--04:30: Problem with Biometrics and ProtectTools on Windows 10
- 11/13/18--06:33: HP Notebook - 15-da0029tx updating BIOS without windows.
- 11/13/18--06:43: Re: HP recovery fails
- 11/13/18--09:31: HP Spectre x360 doesn't boot. Power LED Blinking
- 11/13/18--09:49: Start-up
- 11/13/18--12:06: Bios password reset on 15-ba019nr
- 11/13/18--12:48: Forgot bios password
- 11/13/18--15:00: Notebook Dying
- 11/13/18--15:37: Laptop powe off after turn on
I've got a system disabled message on my HP Stream 11 (11-r005na). The code is SYSTEM DISABLED [i 85049938].
Any help you could provide would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
I just returned this laptop to 4gb from 8 as I needed that memory in an 8760w. Now I get a black screen instead of booting. I have reseated the so-dimm twice. I have tried connecting to an external monitor and got no signal.
I get the wifi LED (orange) and power and disk LEDs on the front of right side as observed by the user. No blinks observed, just constant on. Charging LED comes on when attached to brick. I have tried the hard reset 3 times; no power, nothing connected, no battery, and 15 seconds on the power switch. No change in behavior. System powers down by switch, long hold.
I should not need to go buy a new 8gb mem stick, but I would like to recover this laptop.
Could I request one more of you?
I have gotten help re-installing Windows, done it a few times. But still have someone getting on my machine.
How do I wipe and re-install the BIOS? A very good hacker got access, in person, to multiple machines at our workplace.
I randomly get someone playing with my laptop when I'm online.
Any ideas here? Thanks!
I lost my bios password and after thre wrong i get system disabled 63691713
I have forgotten my admin password, but after trying multiple wrong passwords I don't get an error code.
My HP Pavilion x360 won't turn on. I turned on my laptop in the morning like I always do every morning and it turned on. Then I went to school and I thought that the battery was dead but it was not because I later remember that it was like around 50%. I have pressed the power button and nothing happens. I plug in the charger and the LED does not show that it is charging. I also tried another charger and nothing happened. I don't know what to do.
Hello there, my HP 15-bs115dx asks me to input the administrator password or power on password after starting up, I tried 3 times and "i 68046145" came up, I did some research on internet and found the site "bios-pw.org" the code not work, can someone help me fix this bios lock issue? Thank you!
I am having a hard time with the same problem. The number I see on the screen is i94162240
help me , i have a laptop hp g5 and this disabled to bios , plz help me , it have a code to system disabled -> i 63062016. thanks
I am looking for a way to reset my forgotten bios password, can anyone help me please?
Windows 10 installed itself on this computer which was running Windows 7. An error was later generated regarding HP ProtectTools not being compatible with Windows 10 (exact error was not recorded and is now unretreivable)
So we uninstalled the HP ProtectTools and related software. Now when we boot the computer or try to log in a user, a windows pops up after Windows is loaded (at the lock screen). This window is small and has a fingerprint overlaid with a hour glass. The computer sits there for a minute or two and then an error message from Loginui.exe appears with the message "The biometric authentication service is not functioning properly"
There are two options at this point. "Wait 30 seconds" which just endlessly repeats this process. "Logon without biometric functionality" which allows us to continue. How do we get rid of this.
I have tried disabling biometrics using gpedit. Nothing. Should there even be biometrics on this computer.
Hello. I've recently changed my hard drive from the 1tb HDD it came with to a 500gb SSD, and now the laptop freezes completely up on me after roughly two minutes of use. Making installing windows impossible. So from searching and searching for hours for answers, I've learned I need to change the settings in BIOS from ACHI to IDE on my SSD.
Problem is that the BIOS it's got currently is extremely limited, and borderline useless. No option to change the setting for my SSD. So I'm trying to update BIOS, but obviously without doing it through Windows and it's proving problematic. Quite honestly, I don't know how. I've downloaded the newest BIOS version from HP and I've put it on a USB so I can install it, but inside BIOS there's no options to do anything like this. So I'm stuck.
Please help me. I sincerely appreciate it. This laptop is driving me up the walls.
Kind regards, Torben.
Hello i have the same problem when i opened the laptop out of the box the red box appears and windows wont start up, i tried to reboot but it wont work either
Spectre x360 was working great, put it in tablet mode and now will not boot and will not charge. If I push the power button in the power light blinks 3 times
Currently will not power up or charge
I have windows 7 on my machine and i tried booting from a disc and usb and i tried going into the "change boot device order" but i wasn't letting me in and the code says as status 0x0000225
Please Help me
I need help resetting the bios PW on a laptop I'm repairing. I get the system disabled code after 3 attempts with code i 63862693
I forgot my password to bios so I need help to reset this
My two year old HP Spectre x360 is having battery problems. Sometimes while I am running Matlab, the screen goes black and the computer crashes. After plugging the power cord into the computer, it reboots but says there is an issue with the battery. I have performed a battery reset, and it works to restore the battery to where the notebook can operate without the power cord. This has happened a couple of time. Some research I have done points toward the battery needing to be replaced. I have used the battery troubleshooter in HP Assitance, but it finds no error only reporting "Unknown." Does my battery need to be replaced or is something else wrong?
After press power button laptop power on for about 5 seconds ( just wlan led with amber color with out any sound )
Then laptop power off ..... we tried many times but we don't know the reason .... so i need help.