Articles on this Page
- 11/03/18--03:16: _Windows 10 boot loo...
- 11/03/18--03:55: _BIOS password on HP...
- 11/03/18--04:39: _Forgot BIOS passwor...
- 11/03/18--05:55: _Laptop won’t boot
- 11/03/18--06:46: _How to reset Bios H...
- 11/03/18--07:19: _forgot my bios admi...
- 11/03/18--08:57: _Re: Need boot unloc...
- 11/03/18--09:48: _hp 2560p bios passw...
- 11/03/18--11:10: _Laptop on turning o...
- 11/03/18--11:54: _Laptop not waking u...
- 11/03/18--13:45: _Probook - wont star...
- 11/03/18--14:38: _I tried to register...
- 11/03/18--15:48: _my hp 15 is showing...
- 11/03/18--20:03: _Laptop won't come on
- 11/03/18--23:05: _BIOS Password recovery
- 11/04/18--02:29: _Reset Admin Passwor...
- 11/03/18--16:59: _Re: Need boot unloc...
- 11/03/18--20:48: _Re: Need boot unloc...
- 11/04/18--02:49: _Re: Forgot password...
- 11/03/18--22:03: _Re: bios password
- 11/03/18--03:16: Windows 10 boot loop - auto fix to advanced options blue screen
- 11/03/18--03:55: BIOS password on HP 250 G6 laptop
- 11/03/18--04:39: Forgot BIOS password HP 840g1
- 11/03/18--05:55: Laptop won’t boot
- 11/03/18--06:46: How to reset Bios Hp elitebook 2570p
- 11/03/18--07:19: forgot my bios admin password
- 11/03/18--08:57: Re: Need boot unlock code. System Disabled code is [ i 82498067 ]
- 11/03/18--09:48: hp 2560p bios password locked .
- 11/03/18--11:10: Laptop on turning on gets off after 2 seconds
- 11/03/18--11:54: Laptop not waking up from sleep mode
- 11/03/18--13:45: Probook - wont start /post/light at all (WWAN module?)
- 11/03/18--15:48: my hp 15 is showing boot device not found
- 11/03/18--20:03: Laptop won't come on
- 11/03/18--23:05: BIOS Password recovery
- 11/04/18--02:29: Reset Admin Password for BIOS, error code "50968546"?
- 11/03/18--16:59: Re: Need boot unlock code. System Disabled code is [ i 82498067 ]
- 11/03/18--20:48: Re: Need boot unlock code. System Disabled code is [ i 82498067 ]
- 11/04/18--02:49: Re: Forgot password on HP mini 210
- 11/03/18--22:03: Re: bios password
We have had the machine for 6 weeks. Two weeks ago the notebook started to blue screen when the power cable was plugged in. I updated every driver etc from both HP and Windows last weekend but it kept happening giving various terminal errors. All worked perfectly when not plugged in. The machine will now not boot - trying to self diagnose then going to the blue screen of options. I have checked the SSD using the HP tool and both fast and extensive tests come back clean. The disc is encrypted with bitlocker. Trying to get to safe mode through advanced options just re-boots to self-diagnosis after the bitloker key has been entered. I tried to set the machine not to auto re-boot at the command prompt (which shows as read only) but still goes into diagnosis loop and ends up at blue screen. The machie has my son's University work on it so I don't want to do a full restore, but if I select restore and keep personal files - having entered the bitlocker key - I get a message saying this isn't possible.
I forgot my laptop BIOS password. The laptop says this: System disabled [i 59690305].
I forgot my BIOS password. Can u help me? HP 840g1
Laptop just went blank midway through using it with good battery life. Tried rebooting (with battery and adapter out) and nothing happens. When charging cable is connected orange light sometimes comes on but not stable. Tried all suggestions on other forums with no avail.
I bought a used laptop. then I want to open the bios. but there is a password. I want to reset the bios password. How do I reset the bios password?
how about to reset my bios administrator password.
Help: I got a hp: 14-bs006la
And I receive a System Disable code : i 773251
I have tried with the following code from https://bios-pw.org/ : 68051897 , but is not working.
kinldy help me to unlock the bios password.
The laptop fan was making lot of noise so I tried to clean it. I removed the battery, the rams, WiFi adapter, the hard disk, the keyboard, three trackpad wire, and reconnected all.
After that it ran once, and booted to login screen and got off when I plugged ac.
Since then it is not getting on.
The fan keyboard lights on for 1 second and turns power cuts after some seconds it again tries to on and off, It continues until I take off the battery.
Please help me what could be the problem
My laptop is unable to wake up from the sleep mode.It is unable to boot even after 2-3 hours of the laptop in sleep mode and hence I have to switch off the laptop and then switch on again in order to work on it.This leads to the loss of all my data.
The problem is there since the day I purchased the laptop.
The laptop only displays hp logo for a long time and no dynamic change on the screen until I turn it off then turn it on again.Hence completely disabling sleep option in my laptop.
HP Probook 650 G (2)
I installed a so-called WWAN module (LTE, mobile broadband)
as is connected above the wifi-adapter, inside on the backside.
Pin-connectors and also 2 cables that is prepared for the antenna´s thats built in.
(5) blue AUX
connected on the wwan-module.
After this operation, the computer wont boot.
It is c o m p l e t e l y dead, because I tried:
different AC adaptors
power drainage (power + mute buttom)
power reset (30 secs out battery etc)
No lights, no charge, not even docking-station seems to power it.
What has happend !?
I need help registering my chromebook x360. The model number does not show up in my choices when I enter the product name.
boot device not found
please install an operating system on your hard disk
hard disk (3F0)
F2 System Diagnostics
Laptop won't come on but caps lock light blinking between 4 or 5 intervals
Forgot my BIOS setting password. Can login to windows but can't go to BIOS settings. Is there any way to remove it or recover it without disassembling?
I need to reset my Admin password with error code "50968546" on HP g7 Pavilion. Runnig Windows 10 Education version 1809, build 18272.rs_prerelease.181026-1425 Insider Preview.
Administrator and power on password
system disabled code: i 80112132 Please help
I have same issue with [i 77373251] code. can you please help me?
I have a HP Mini 210 that I have forgotten the BIOS password to. I get the System Disabled Code: 58556335
Can someone please let me know how to get in?
HP EliteBook 840 G3 5cg7133vgl and 2nd is 5cg7133tz4 , I bought them withought knowing the bios passwords.