Articles on this Page
- 11/01/18--21:51: _Ok I have a hp lapt...
- 11/01/18--22:05: _HP Notebook System ...
- 11/02/18--00:53: _No menu showing at ...
- 11/01/18--13:50: _Re: How do I bypass...
- 11/02/18--01:02: _Flashing boot block
- 11/02/18--01:35: _Hp bios password he...
- 11/02/18--04:25: _HP pavilion dv2000 ...
- 11/01/18--16:00: _Re: ElitePad 1000 G...
- 11/02/18--06:00: _Re: Lost Bios Password
- 11/01/18--19:36: _hp 15-f085wm laptop...
- 11/02/18--06:44: _Unable to solve bo...
- 11/02/18--10:18: _Re: Asking for Admi...
- 11/02/18--10:37: _Keyboard doesn't wo...
- 11/02/18--11:29: _Keyboard/touch pad ...
- 11/02/18--12:13: _External HDD's dont...
- 11/02/18--16:09: _no power after repl...
- 11/02/18--19:13: _HP pavilion g serie...
- 11/03/18--00:00: _Short DST: FAILED
- 11/02/18--18:38: _Re: [Solved] HP STR...
- 11/02/18--23:10: _Re: Hp bios passwor...
- 11/01/18--21:51: Ok I have a hp laptop it says no bootable device. I
- 11/01/18--22:05: HP Notebook System BIOS Update (Intel Processors) installing problem
- 11/02/18--00:53: No menu showing at startup after pressing esc, f2, f10 etc
- 11/01/18--13:50: Re: How do I bypass or reset my administrator password?
- 11/02/18--01:02: Flashing boot block
- 11/02/18--01:35: Hp bios password help to reset
- 11/01/18--16:00: Re: ElitePad 1000 G2 bios password reset
- 11/02/18--06:00: Re: Lost Bios Password
- 11/01/18--19:36: hp 15-f085wm laptop bios admin passwd
- 11/02/18--10:18: Re: Asking for Administrator Password or Startup Password
- 11/02/18--10:37: Keyboard doesn't work to let me sign in
- 11/02/18--11:29: Keyboard/touch pad doesn't work after laptop wakes up from sleep
- 11/02/18--12:13: External HDD's dont boot properly on hp elitebook 2530p (grub4dos)
- 11/02/18--16:09: no power after replacing external battery
- 11/02/18--19:13: HP pavilion g series disabled code 55576610
- 11/03/18--00:00: Short DST: FAILED
- 11/02/18--18:38: Re: [Solved] HP STREAM 13 BIOS PASSWORD RESET
- 11/02/18--23:10: Re: Hp bios password help to reset
I have a no bootable HD .primary scan failed smart check passed .. put the drive in another system. Boots fine everything passes partitions fine software fine have some admin errors but boots. I put a different HD in hp boots fine. Hd quick results error 303 full error 305. If this is truly a bad drive why does it boot fine in a different laptop and do fine other then some software issues?
When I boot my notebook this problem shows every time.
Please help me how can I solve this problem.
This is what happens when I press esc or f2, f10 at startup, white writing bottom left and no menus appearing. My laptop is stuck in a endless restart loop after a windows update. Why are the menus not appearing? There has never been an external monitor connected to the laptop at any point.
HP laptop - 15-bw055sa
Windows 10 64bit
Hp Stream11 i 50925430 please help
I had a problem with my fan so I followed the HP guide and I arrived at the step of the update of the boot
Everything was fine but after the auto reboot the computer was stick with a message flashing boot block 86%
It is stuck like this for more than a day
Can you please help me?
I cant access my bios can somebody help me to reset bios password i tried to remove CMOS batt.
It goes back to default bios but the password is nit remove...
[i 62980096 ]
My HP pavilion dv2000 is unable to power on after I have set the default load settings in bios it suddenly turn off and charging port blue light is blinking continuously . I have tried removing battery and AC power charger to reset laptop by holding the power button for few seconds. After connecting the charger back it didn't work. Also tried removing CMOS a battery and reseating the RAM still the same result. There was no beep sound only blue light blink in charging port. no fan sound or nothing.
My tablet is also asking me for the BIOS password after an update. My disabled code is 60579030.
Would you please assist me by resetting it?
Could you kindly get me the unlock code too? Much appreciated.
My error is 
HP laptop midel 15-g088ca
Hi all ! Ive got a 5 yr old hp 15-f085wm laptop and Im stuck in bios administrator password prompt
Swore I knew it but after 3x its flagged following code... 83947588
Any help is appreciated as w/o uefi access I am limited to uefi os installs and this old bird really needs an old linux install to speed it up
Hi, my laptop crashed suddenly and entered a "preparing automatic repair" and black screen loop. I've managed to remove my hdd and backup my files on another devices, then I placed it back. I've tried running a win 8 usb boot and DBAN to format the hdd, but both didn't work. finally I ran HP System Diagnostics and tried to run both quick & extensive system tests, it showed Failure ID: PLX5WK-7MC99J-MFGJMG-07T403. I need to identify whether this is a software or hardware failure.
Thanks in advance
I have the same problem my code is 59492585
The up/down arrows didn't work so I turned the computor off. when turned back on to sign in,the keyboard wouldn't type any letters.
I am experiencing some issues with my laptop: when it goes into sleep mode (or hibernate) it's impossible for me to log back in, because both the touch pad and keyboard will not work. If the battery dies on its own, and I have to plug in and reboot, same issue will happen - so I have to reboot twice in order to be able to log in past the security screen.
I have suspended sleep mode for now and only have the screen turn off after a few minutes, which brings some other issues. Often, the screen will light back up after I touch either mouse or touch pad/keyboard, but no image shows up (it's black but lit at the same time - if it makes any sense)... So again, I have to reboot in order to be able to log back in. Both issues are getting really annoying, as the computer can't ever go to sleep (no power savings at all, plus who knows what that does to hardware over time) and having it unplugged means the battery is just depleating pretty fast.
At this point, I have tried pretty much everything I've found online, with no results whatsoever.
- switching power options, making sure keyboard/touch pad can wake computer from sleep mode
- updates of all kinds: BIOS, hardware, software, windows, etc.
- removing and reinstalling drivers...
I have done the latest WIndowns and BIOS update, with no success at all... And I've also used the virtual assistant and tried everything it told me to do, again with no success. Any other suggestions as to what I'm missing would be appreciated.
Product name: Pavilion Notebook 15-ab188ca
Processor name: AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
I've set up a multiboot portable drive with grub4dos. it boots fine on all machines except Hp EliteBook 2530p (and probably EliteBook 6930p). When I select a boot entry, it gives me a disk read error 25, if I set root partitions with respect to their uuid's it gives me a file not found error 15. I'm really stuck and don't really know what else to do since my USB pen drives boot fine I don't know why it doesn't boot external HDD's properly. please help, thanks!
IT DOES NOT POWER ON WITH BATTERY ONLY OR WITH POWER CORD
Forgot administrative password for laptop.. getting halt code 55576610
Hard Disk not found
Short DST: FAILED
Failure ID: Q4XS3L-6G699K-MFPX0K-60X703
Product ID: C5U59UA#ABA
Hard Disk 1
I have the same problem, but code is:
I've tried that password website without any luck. I tried just the number, and with the letter i at the beginning, and even with the space in there (which returned undefined). None of the passwords work.
BIOS password forgotten.
[ i 52075137]
Please Assist and thank you in advance.