Articles on this Page
- 12/18/18--04:33: _Enter start menu
- 12/18/18--05:19: _HP 11 x360 Bios fai...
- 12/18/18--06:18: _I'm trying to remov...
- 12/18/18--06:26: _Bios Password
- 12/18/18--07:54: _Capslock and Num lo...
- 12/18/18--07:58: _Bios Pasword
- 12/18/18--08:17: _Re: Unlock bios
- 12/18/18--09:22: _HP Notebook - 15-ay...
- 12/18/18--09:29: _Laptop not detectin...
- 12/18/18--09:29: _probook 450 g4 wont...
- 12/18/18--10:57: _Can't bypass securi...
- 12/18/18--11:05: _HP 15-f272wm power...
- 12/18/18--12:23: _Bios corrupted
- 12/18/18--12:25: _HP 15-f014wm 16 wh...
- 12/18/18--12:52: _I forgot my passwor...
- 12/18/18--13:30: _Decrypt option no l...
- 12/18/18--13:51: _email locked login
- 12/18/18--14:24: _my hp laptop has a ...
- 12/18/18--15:00: _my login ID appears...
- 12/18/18--15:37: _Missing USB DVD driver
- 12/18/18--04:33: Enter start menu
- 12/18/18--05:19: HP 11 x360 Bios failure
- 12/18/18--06:18: I'm trying to remove the bios boot up password for my laptop.
- 12/18/18--06:26: Bios Password
- 12/18/18--07:54: Capslock and Num lock linking. Black screen with beep tones
- 12/18/18--07:58: Bios Pasword
- 12/18/18--08:17: Re: Unlock bios
- 12/18/18--09:22: HP Notebook - 15-ay029ca Administrator or power on password
- 12/18/18--09:29: Laptop not detecting new hard drive
- 12/18/18--09:29: probook 450 g4 wont start
- 12/18/18--10:57: Can't bypass security screen
- 12/18/18--11:05: HP 15-f272wm power on password help
- 12/18/18--12:23: Bios corrupted
- 12/18/18--12:25: HP 15-f014wm 16 white flashes on Caps lock
- 12/18/18--12:52: I forgot my password. Can HP help me reset it ?
- 12/18/18--13:30: Decrypt option no longer showing in Client Security-Ver 9
- 12/18/18--13:51: email locked login
- 12/18/18--15:00: my login ID appears twice. Also email loads twice
- 12/18/18--15:37: Missing USB DVD driver
I want to change my boot order, but have not been able to enter boot menue, None of the suggestions will work. Windows 10 upgrade needs more HDD space. I want to re-install the operating system.
I'm trying to remove the bios boot up password for my HP 15-ba007cl. I technically know it but I can't seem to get into the right bios menu. I would like to remove it all together. I have tried taking the cmos battery out, etc. Also, the code it gives me upon 3 wrong entries is.
i 82338596 Thank you!
How do i frind the bios password? It gives me [i 92629941}
After the Firmware update, my notebook will not turn on. I did the firmware update in the HP Support Assistent. After that there was a pop up notification to reboot. I agreed and the notebook began rebooting. It was making the changes for the firmware update but after it finished there was a black screen with beep tones. 2 long beeps and 4 short. Also the Capslock and Num lock begin blinking. 2 long blinks and 4 or 5 quick blinks.
Can anyone help? There is no battery with a latch. Everything is holding tight with screws on the back. The notebook still has warranty.
Product number: 2SY29EA#ABH
The client of our service forgot the password from Bios, can you help me with this?
I am having the same issue. is this code the key for restoring it
Hello, I have been given a laptop and unfortunately somehow an unknown administrator password was added to the machine.
The code I receive is [i 74915994]
Thanks very much for any assistance.
i have a hp laptop that i recently change the motherboard and hard drive. but since then the bios is unable detect the new hard drive. I only detect the old har drive. I have tested multiple muliple working hard drive but it still doesnt detect any one them.
Could i get some help with this issue
My Laptop wont start no signs of life just power button led white no blinking same on AC or battry.
My computer is stuck at the security screen. The email that auto populates for security purposes, is incorrect so it's not accepting my password. I have an error " you can't sign in to your device right now. Go to account.live.com to fix the problem..."
My family accidentally set a Power on password on our HP15-f272wm laptop
after 3 failed attempts at remembering, it posts up a code ( i 77077939 )
pulling the CMOS battery didn't help !
Thanks for any assistance,
Updated my BIOS trough Hp Support Assistant, cause it showed version f.19 in the update category. Update went fine, first copied the existing BIOS to hard-drive and then updated the BIOS. No warnings, no errors, all was clear. Until then, I launched Firefox and tried to open a video in Youtube and everything crashed. Mouse froze and I had to reboot. Thought this was some random crash but the problem persisted. Tried all the browsers, Chrome and Edge but everytime time I opened some kind of video, x360 crashed. Ok, so installed BIOS again, and no problems there but the problem was there to stay. Then I tried recovering BIOS by turning laptop on with Win+b combination but when it started to install, it said something that could not find BIOS signature. Then tried to use blank USB-stick and copy the BIOS with the installer there, but no luck and I tried all three BIOSes. And now it seems that there is no BIOS version f.19 anywhere to be found. I've had this machine for about 4 months and I really need this machine in school. So is my machine now a brick cause nothing cant be done or what? I even have exented warranty and have the "regular" warranty still in effect and I´ve updated BIOSes for 20 years and never had any problems so this is the fault of a corrupt or misfunctional BIOS.
16 white flashes on caps lock
hdd light steady lit
with/without battery (no change)
reseated memory (tried both slots) (no change)
with/without power adapter (no change)
blew out heatsink and fan (no change)
did reset by holding power button without battery or adapter attached (no change)
no beeps just flashes
cant find this flash code anywhere
I forgot my password and can´t initialize my notebook that Ibought it on October and have service but I can´t find any HP service online or in person in Geneve (where I bought it).
I need to contact someone from HP to remove the password without formating the notebook.
How can I get this help that is in the text:
"Notebooks, Desktop all-in-ones and tablets - HP can remove BIOS and power on passwords via a service of the computer. You can contact HP Support to set this up. Options vary depending on location and warranty status (Service fee may apply)."
Since I got not response about another question I posted earlier about users no longer coming up on the boot screen, I figured I'd unencrypt the drive and remove the client security software. However, ver 9 does not give me the option to either encrypt or decrypt the hard drive. Why would HP remove this function? I can't uninstall ver 9 because it says encryption is active but I don't have an option in the new version to decrypt, a catch 22. Before I give up on this and reimage the laptop, does anyone know how to decrypt with this version (9) of client security, maybe I'm missing it because it's not readily apparent to me.
hello how are you I brought a laptop off of craiglist and it is locked with a email that requires a password is there a way around this? I already attemped to contact the person in which I brought it from or is this a complete lost ?
I have tried a lot of passwords to no avail.
At start up page shows two logins for the same user name...one is a password and one is a numeric code.
Then pages like email and facebook load twice
I am trying to install win 7 Pro, after coping the files computer can not find DVD driver. ???