Articles on this Page
- 12/01/18--10:08: _Bios passoword
- 12/01/18--10:42: _HP Spectre x360 doe...
- 12/01/18--12:02: _Bios password
- 12/01/18--13:17: _the bios is locked ...
- 12/01/18--14:07: _Unable to reset y l...
- 12/01/18--15:38: _Power on password s...
- 12/01/18--15:56: _I forgot my bios pa...
- 12/01/18--18:54: _My laptop is acting...
- 12/02/18--02:53: _Notebook won't star...
- 12/02/18--02:56: _I won't be able pow...
- 12/02/18--06:20: _HP 250 G5 is dead, ...
- 12/02/18--07:28: _Hard drive issues
- 12/02/18--07:33: _I've got an HP 6560...
- 12/02/18--08:39: _HP Pavilion x360 co...
- 12/02/18--08:47: _back screen after u...
- 12/02/18--08:52: _two beep long and t...
- 12/02/18--10:46: _startup lock out
- 12/02/18--11:04: _Bios password reset
- 12/02/18--11:30: _Yet another BIOS pa...
- 12/02/18--12:51: _hp4730s shuts down ...
- 12/01/18--10:08: Bios passoword
- 12/01/18--10:42: HP Spectre x360 doesn't boot. Power LED Blinking 3 times
- 12/01/18--12:02: Bios password
- 12/01/18--13:17: the bios is locked by admininstrator
- 12/01/18--14:07: Unable to reset y laptop
- 12/01/18--15:38: Power on password system disabled g60t-500 code 59759774
- 12/01/18--15:56: I forgot my bios password. What should I do?
- 12/01/18--18:54: My laptop is acting odd after a restart
- 12/02/18--02:53: Notebook won't start up. bootmgr is corrupt
- 12/02/18--02:56: I won't be able power off my HP Envy
- 12/02/18--06:20: HP 250 G5 is dead, wont start etc.....
- 12/02/18--07:28: Hard drive issues
- 12/02/18--08:39: HP Pavilion x360 convertible stopper working
- 12/02/18--08:47: back screen after update....no responce
- 12/02/18--08:52: two beep long and two beep short
- 12/02/18--10:46: startup lock out
- 12/02/18--11:04: Bios password reset
- 12/02/18--11:30: Yet another BIOS password reset
Good morning, I need unlock passcode for hp laptop, someone who can help me please.
The system disabled is [ i 59623484 ]
I am having this same problem.
Laptop: HP Spectre x360 model 13t-4200
Purchase: Jan 2017
Issues: battery very low message appeared and immediately went blank. I thought charger was a problem. Bought brand new charger and connected, still would not start. After couple of days tried again still wouldn't boot. Left the charger in place overnight. I was able to boot and it stayed on at the loging screen for sometime. I thought it is now working but did not entered my pin. When I was ready to use after 30 min I entered my PIN and logged in. I saw message again that stated battery very low. I clicked OK and screen went blank. Now it is blank. Even if I connect it to brand new charger. The light blinks 3 times when I press power button. I tried resetting by holding power botton for 15 seconds and tried restarting to no success.
I am reading number of posts and this seems a known issues among many users. I would think HP would post a real solution, unless you want people to go away from HP.
So tell me what do I need to do? Don't tell me I need to spend $500-$700 to fix this.
Hello, I bought a laptop hp elitebook 8470p ago and the BIOS was closed with a password and when I asked the owner of the store the password he told me he did not know it, please help delete the password
i have problem my bios is locked by admininstrator,how can slove this problem
Unable to reset my laptop. Keeps showing error after 30/40% and then the pc restarts again.
Power on password system disabled g60t-500 code 59759774
Hi, I set a password for the bios one day. Now I don’t remember what password did I set. Does anyone know what should I do, or is it a way to get this password back? I can’t acces to my computer know, because is locked.
thank you guys!
So after deleting some VERY old drivers from another computer, i reset the laptop and now this happens: the laptop boots to the screen before the login, but its all black except for the mouse pointer which blinks in and out and gets reset to the middle of the screen, and the wifi icon in the bottom left blinks in the out every once in a while... i cant for the life of me find out how to fix this
During boot I got the following message:
BOOTMGR IS corrupt. Cannot start up.
I have tried to fix it with ESC - F2 System Diagnostics, but the results on both hard drive checks are negative:
- Quick check : Failed
- Extensive check : Failed
Please help me. My envy on friday is bricked. I won't be able power off it. A probed several things, but nothing is helped me. Only leds is lighting and nothing else. How I Will be able power off it if I have a integrated battery? I tried pushing power off button more than 15 seconds. But it is not helped me. Fan and usb ports and dvd drive is not working too. Thank you so much for your answer.
GM, my HP 250 G5 ( x9uo7ut ) isnt turning on, it shut down over 2 weeks ago and no luck restarting. A hard reset had no luck. There are no lights on and I dont hear fan etc. Power jack light also doesnt light, power adapter test positive having power at jack.
Can anyone provide info on what to try next, can it be the internal power jack has gone bad? Or anything else to try??? Is it a total loss atthis point.
Computer worked fine three days ago after I haven't used it in months. . All of sudden yesterday I turn it on its says it can't find boot up system and hard drive not installed so I bought a 500gb sata 5400rpm hard drive and I'm just trying to see if this would be compatible with this laptop
I've got an HP 6560b that I need help resetting the BIOS password on. Clearing the CMOS doesn't work since the password apparently is stored in the TPM chip, and you need a special file to reflash it. Could anyone please help me with that?
My HP laptop all out of the sudden, stopped working. It should be charged and now it won’t turn on at the moment. It doesn’t even respond to the charger. No lights or anything. Is anybody able to help me out? Many thanks in advance!
turned on computer, said it was updateing, went to black screen and was there for an hour, pulled battery and cord . got it to desktop. c and d drives say they are runnin at one hundred percent. is this normal ?
Hi everyone, my hp probook 440 g4 produces two long beeps and two short beeps, what's the problem?
Hi, my son has locked himself out of his laptop, I've been reading alot of the post but this one seems a little different. once i start the laptop i goes to the hp screen then changes to a white screen with hp on top right corner password on the left and below that keyboard layout. I have tried hitting enter 3 enter to see if a get a code or anything but it just tells me Authenication failed and to restart
I have forgotten the bios password on my daughter's house stream. After 3 attempts I am getting the system disabled with the halt code 76344426. Can some one please provide the unlock. Thanks!
Hi. Teenager got ahold of my laptop and set a BIOS password and can't remember password (of course). I have a boot lock code i 62529920. Help!
hp4730s shuts down after using for couple of hours... moderate heat felt to left of synaptic pad. wait a few minutes and restart but all work that was in process lost.
If this is overheat, what is causing the problem