Articles on this Page
- 01/11/19--13:11: _Laptop won't turn o...
- 01/11/19--13:23: _power on password f...
- 01/11/19--13:26: _BIOS available for ...
- 01/11/19--13:32: _My HP x360 Administ...
- 01/11/19--14:03: _My HP x360 Administ...
- 01/11/19--14:06: _Omen 2016 plugged i...
- 01/11/19--15:02: _Bios lock
- 01/11/19--15:44: _Re: Bios password
- 01/11/19--16:44: _Computer won’t star...
- 01/11/19--16:50: _Been hacked
- 01/11/19--18:25: _System Disabled Help!
- 01/11/19--18:44: _Hp laptop screen bl...
- 01/11/19--20:54: _Boot device Not fou...
- 01/12/19--00:37: _HP BIOS update kill...
- 01/12/19--01:29: _Problem in booting
- 01/12/19--02:03: _elite book 840 g1 b...
- 01/12/19--05:49: _ProBook 450 G5 not ...
- 01/12/19--03:33: _Forgot BIOS Password
- 01/12/19--06:17: _Accessing the BIOS
- 01/12/19--07:31: _Laptop won't boot a...
- 01/11/19--13:11: Laptop won't turn on while plugged in,caps lock blinks
- 01/11/19--13:23: power on password forgot on hp laptop 15i00011dx displays i93327085
- 01/11/19--13:32: My HP x360 Administrator Bios Password
- 01/11/19--14:03: My HP x360 Administrator Bios Password
- 01/11/19--15:02: Bios lock
- 01/11/19--15:44: Re: Bios password
- 01/11/19--16:44: Computer won’t start up
- 01/11/19--16:50: Been hacked
- 01/11/19--18:25: System Disabled Help!
- 01/11/19--18:44: Hp laptop screen blank, caps blinking
- 01/11/19--20:54: Boot device Not found,Hard drive (3FO), No Boot Manager
- 01/12/19--00:37: HP BIOS update killed my laptop
- 01/12/19--01:29: Problem in booting
- 01/12/19--02:03: elite book 840 g1 bios password
- 01/12/19--05:49: ProBook 450 G5 not booting
- 01/12/19--03:33: Forgot BIOS Password
- 01/12/19--06:17: Accessing the BIOS
- 01/12/19--07:31: Laptop won't boot and suspected hard drive failure
So recently the laptop wouldn't charge whenever I plugged it in.Now it doesn't want to turn on.The CAPS lock led lights up and blinks 5 times slowly then 3 consecutive blinks followed by 1 more slow blink.I would like to know how to solve the second issue so I can resolve the charging issue .
i forgot the power on password on my laptop it displays i93327085 can anyone help im starting school sping quarter and i need my laptop to work thanks
Hello, so Bios update won't install and I've already tried the methods on how to install bios as per the recommendation of hp support page. When I tried to install with FD it said that not compatible or something but then, why it's included in the recommended updates for my particular laptop model according to hp support page. Thanks
I need change or Remove my Bios Password, my laptop "System Disabled " (i 52075137)
Kindly let me know asap
unlock my laptop password, My Code is "i 52075137"
I reset bios and it worked. I came home and my pc was unplugged so it on. It charged for 5 seconds with a red light (Still plugged in) then goes off charging with a white light. I got the pc in oct 2018 at aarons. I brought it home and downloaded Total defense which came with it and it started this. In store it didn't do this as it charged while I play it.
i need help my laptop locked on bios...
please help me
I have the same issue my laptop is an HP
halt code: I 59952449
thanks in advance
So I just bought this computer maybe a month ago. I set it up, and legit haven’t used it at all. I put it in the case, and in my closet. Today I turn it on to use it for work emails, and it won’t turn on. I’ve troubleshot all I could online. Below is what it does, and what I’ve done.
i turn it on, HP logo pops up, and it’s a constant loading circle. If I wait 5-10 minutes it just goes black.
ive held power button with nothing plugged in for a minute then tried to turn on again,
tapped ESC on power up and conducted a quick system check and nothing failed.
Ive attempted to open F11 system restore (read on a thread here) and it won’t open, screen just goes black with a little backlight.
Ive waited for an hour to see if it just needed to figure itself out? Nothing.
How does a legit brand new computer not turn on? I’ve honestly done NOTHING on it minus set it up with language, time zone? Please help. *NOT EXTREMELY COMPUTER TECH SAVY SO PLEASE EXPLAIN DUMMY PROOF!*
asking for an administrator password or power on password. Dont have it or know it. Can anyone help me?
Laptop Now Says System Disabled With A Code 54587923
Help! I spilled water on my computer. Now, the screen is total blank and the caps is blinking in a pattern. Product number is W2L54UA. Serial number: 5CD619576X. Product name: HP Pavilion 15-au020wm (ENERGY STAR).
Problem began after spilled coffee under computer. Well after the cleaning of spilled coffee. Removed back/bottom cover cleaned and reinstalled cover. Won't boot now.
HP Support Assistant told me I needed to upgrade my BIOS, so I clicked on the install button to do so. After the upgrade all I got was repeated boots with blue screen of death saying:
MEMORY1 INITIALIZATION FAILED
I needed to do BIOS Recovery to get the computer working again. I'm not planning on upgrading the BIOS again until HP fix this fault but I don't know how to bring this to their attention so I'm hoping I can do it here.
the bios update was SP85579 version F.25
I'd appreciate any suggestions people have to resolve this.
Hope i ll get my answer ...
my problem is i have hp elite book 840 g1 in bios pasword
bios has been locked
i cant open my open
so i want solution
so plss help me
Yesterday I tried to boot up my laptop but it didn't work, The numlk key is blinking 7 times and there is no image on the screen. Also if I plug in the charger the led normally turns orange but now it stays white, even when i unplug the charger the white led stays on.
USB-C charging doesn't change anything
I already tried pressing the powerbutton for 30 seconds but that didn't help.
What do i do?
I forget my bios password. The system halt code is: i 50849440
Any help will be appreciated.
I wan to be forarmed in case of emergency.
I have an up to date recovery USB key, but how do i access the BIOS to make the PC boot fom the recovery Key
My HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop wouldn't boot and none of the auto-repair options worked so I ran the system diagnostics in the BIOS and the hard drive failed the long DSL test, giving me the error code UC105W-8299GA-MFPWLK-61E203. Is the hard drive broken and what are the options for replacing/fixing it?