Articles on this Page
- 11/19/18--01:51: _Pavilion g6 won’t boot
- 11/19/18--02:37: _Password
- 11/19/18--02:51: _laptop sudddenly sh...
- 11/19/18--03:32: _Re: "System Disable...
- 11/19/18--04:31: _BIOS pwd made used ...
- 11/19/18--06:13: _UNLOCK KEY HIT NUMB...
- 11/19/18--08:08: _Re: system disabled
- 11/19/18--08:24: _forgot bios passwor...
- 11/19/18--10:30: _Power on Password
- 11/19/18--12:18: _Boot Device Not Ava...
- 11/19/18--12:19: _Laptop draining bat...
- 11/19/18--12:33: _reset bios password...
- 11/19/18--13:10: _BLACK SCREEN
- 11/19/18--13:27: _Pavillion x360 11-k...
- 11/19/18--16:36: _HP ProBook 450 G5 w...
- 11/19/18--17:04: _Re: Power On / Admi...
- 11/19/18--18:52: _WINDOWS BOOT
- 11/19/18--20:36: _Enter Administrator...
- 11/19/18--20:27: _Re: au003tx bios pa...
- 11/19/18--18:31: _Re: System Disabled
- 11/19/18--01:51: Pavilion g6 won’t boot
- 11/19/18--02:37: Password
- 11/19/18--03:32: Re: "System Disabled" message on HP Stream
- 11/19/18--06:13: UNLOCK KEY HIT NUMBER 078B391B
- 11/19/18--08:08: Re: system disabled
- 11/19/18--08:24: forgot bios password 15-bc207tx
- 11/19/18--10:30: Power on Password
- 11/19/18--12:18: Boot Device Not Available
- 11/19/18--12:19: Laptop draining battery by trying to cool itself while in bag.
- 11/19/18--12:33: reset bios password (HP Notebook - 15-ba009dx)
- 11/19/18--13:10: BLACK SCREEN
- 11/19/18--16:36: HP ProBook 450 G5 will not turn on
- 11/19/18--17:04: Re: Power On / Admin / Bios password
- 11/19/18--18:52: WINDOWS BOOT
- 11/19/18--20:36: Enter Administrator password or Power on password HP Envy
- 11/19/18--20:27: Re: au003tx bios password reset
- 11/19/18--18:31: Re: System Disabled
My laptop won’t boot....I am using recovery disc and it loads windows files then hangs up on windows loading screen for hours.
I’m unable to unlock my laptop. I get a message to enter administrator password and then a system disabled code i 87174648
i have hp notebook- 15- ay009tx laptop.
from the past week this problem started occuring .
my laptop suddenly get shut down own its own without any warning when battery level falls below 30%.
After getting shut down without pluging in ac adapter it won't start.
while charging after getting charged to 70 - 80% ,it won't charge giving message "plugged in ,not charging"
can you please help me solve this problem
Здравствуйте! Очень нужна помощь! selected boot image did not authenticate. Решение найдено но так как сломана матрица не могу ввести код из 4цифр в конце. Может есть какие нибудь универсальные коды?
Recently, my wife and I just purchased a HP x360 310 G2 for my daughter for school. My wife is between average to adept technology capable. What my wife did, was create a password for the BIOS to prevent our eight year old girl from changing BIOS setup values. My wife noticed today that some of the keys on the laptop have been mixed up or possibly replaced on the laptop incorrectly.
We called HP Support and sat on the phone over an hour and never spoke to a helpdesk or anyone for that matter.
Frustrated, I disconnected the call.
We can no longer access the BIOS setup. After 3 failed attempts I reveived a "System Disabled" message followed by [i 59102962]. Can somebody please help me with a code?
Or a procedure to short pins on the motherboard or battery-(if that is truthfully where the CMOS battery is located)
Any help you provide is greatly appreciated.
THE HARD DISK OF THE MACHINE DYED AND WHEN I REPLACED NO BOOT AND IT APPEARS THAT ERROR ... TO APOLOGIZE MY USE OF A TRANSLATOR FROM SPANISH TO ENGLISH THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
ATTACHED PHOTOS OF THE FAILURE TO SEE THE PROBLEM NOW WHEN YOU CAN ACCESS THE IDEA IS TO PLACE WINDOWS 10 OF 64 BITS
I too forgot my password and was given the code i67581188.
Please instruct me on how to obtain an unlock password.
Hi i forgot bios password my halt code is: i 68078913
www.bios-pw.org give me this cod : yundefinedgu1xuo3f
but not work and i can't see cmos battery in my laptop .any suggest
Looking for the bios password for the halt code: 3c6d54e40ddc8965
I was rebooting my computer awhile ago and I've done it a few times before and never ran into any issues, but when I did it the most recent time, it went to a black screen that says,
"Boot Device Not Found
Please install an operating system on your hard disk.
Hard Disk (3F0)
F2 System Diagnostics
For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup"
And I have tried everything suggested to me on the internet and none of it works. I use this computer for schooling and I am a broke college student who cannot afford to spend hundreds to fix this problem. I spoke to someone at Best Buy and they said I have somehow managed to uninstall my harddrive which doesn't make sense to me, but then again I know nothing about computers, but he also said it'd be 100 dollars to fix the issue and I obviously don't have that. My warranty just went with HP and I can't afford to redo that right now, either.
Please, if there is some way to fix this by just me doing it without spending a hundred dollars please let me know. Thank you.
Sometimes - without a clear reason - my laptop decides to go out of sleep mode while in my bag.
When it does this the fan turns on, but as there is no actual air flow all this does is heat up the laptop and drain the entire battery.
I think a possible solution might be to ensure the laptop can't get out of sleep mode while the screen is down. Is it possible to somehow do this?
Any alternative suggestions of course are also welcome!
Hello...! i need help try to reset my bios password someone ask please....! thank you everybody have great day..!
my bios system disabled code is: 
My notebook shows a blank screen when I attempt to start it up. The caps light blinks - one brink , then a puase, then another blink. The screen remains black though. I've tried the hard reset, the trying to connect to a monitor, but none work. Will appreciate some advice.
I updated bios and unfortunately after a few days the laptop stopped booting and not even bios would boot.
I tried connecting my hdmi to see if anything shows, but it doesn’t.
The flashing light on the capslock blinks 3 times indicated a problem with the bios.
I created the bios recovery program on a usb and tried to do the recovery that is supposed to work, but it hasn’t
It had a fresh hdd, so their was no recovery partition to boot from. I used that program to make one using another computer, but that doesn’t work either.
I checked the cmos battery and it has enough charge
The only think that I can think of now is that the motherboard is dead or has a problems.
If anyone has any other ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.
My laptop shutdown randomly and when I go to turn it on, the power light comes on for a few seconds and then turns off. If I let it sit for a while eventually I can turn it on but that has only been true for the last week. Now it’s been almost a whole day and the machine will not turn on! The light comes on and then goes off after a few seconds.
The screen is always black and never turns on (usually I can see the backlight come on before seeing the HP logo)
I see that its got about 29 days left of Warranty. Who do I contact to get this fixed?
Hello. I have forgotten my Administrative password. Can I get some help please.
HP Model 15-Bs070wm
System Disabled [ i 69507713]
Hi . i install dual ( kali linux and windows ) but now i remove kali linux .
when i want start desktop i get this black page before logo hp ! it not problem but i want remove it . i want power on laptop start directly to logo hp how i can ?
Im having same problem my error code is  thanks in advance for any help
I got this error code : i 67980608
I'm not sure if I messaged you in the right place so I'll do it again.
I have a system disabled i 77221185 and need a BIOS reset password.
Much help is appreciated :)