Articles on this Page
- 11/16/18--06:14: _Re: BIOS Password H...
- 11/16/18--08:01: _HP Laptop not start...
- 11/16/18--09:33: _Re: Please help,
- 11/16/18--10:21: _remove bios passwor...
- 11/16/18--11:52: _No Firmware Management
- 11/16/18--11:57: _Os problem
- 11/16/18--12:39: _Windows Hello Avail...
- 11/16/18--12:51: _How to remove my HP...
- 11/16/18--13:14: _error code 500 by b...
- 11/16/18--13:57: _my notebook is not ...
- 11/16/18--15:16: _computer slow then ...
- 11/16/18--16:53: _BIOS Password and f...
- 11/16/18--22:08: _need BIOS password?
- 11/17/18--06:20: _forgot password
- 11/17/18--07:29: _Reset bios password
- 11/17/18--08:36: _Create a bootable U...
- 11/17/18--09:09: _8440p won't boot. A...
- 11/17/18--12:12: _What settings Bios-...
- 11/17/18--12:58: _Missing Product Inf...
- 11/17/18--13:37: _HP Laptop Won't Start
- 11/16/18--06:14: Re: BIOS Password HP ENVY
- 11/16/18--08:01: HP Laptop not starting, Caps Blinking
- 11/16/18--09:33: Re: Please help,
- 11/16/18--10:21: remove bios password & adjust brightness with keyboard
- 11/16/18--11:52: No Firmware Management
- 11/16/18--11:57: Os problem
- 11/16/18--12:39: Windows Hello Availability
- 11/16/18--12:51: How to remove my HP 250 G5 BIOS password
- 11/16/18--13:14: error code 500 by booting hp elitebook 840 G1
- 11/16/18--13:57: my notebook is not opening
- 11/16/18--15:16: computer slow then locks up after 10 minuted on line
- 11/16/18--16:53: BIOS Password and formatting second SSD
- 11/16/18--22:08: need BIOS password?
- 11/17/18--06:20: forgot password
- 11/17/18--07:29: Reset bios password
- 11/17/18--08:36: Create a bootable USB drive
- 11/17/18--09:09: 8440p won't boot. All the LEDs flash but screen is blank
- 11/17/18--12:12: What settings Bios-Boot when USB-boot
- 11/17/18--12:58: Missing Product Information
- 11/17/18--13:37: HP Laptop Won't Start
Hp envy bios password [ i 87661186] pless hilp me
Just this afternoon as I was updating and restarting my laptop water got spilled onto it and I had to unplug my laptop, turn it off and dry it. 2 hours later trying to turn it back on, it would not boot and the screen would flash between on and off. 4 hours later I noticed the caps lock light would flash.
So far I have tried nearly everything out there on support forums, such as booting into BIOS or removing all accesories. Needless to say, none of these worked. The light blinks 5 slow times and 3 more times really quickly, then repeats. Another support thread suggests this is a System Board Failure.
If anyone would be able to help it would be very much appreciated.
I want to remove my drivelock passwords
Hi all. I have a brand new UltraBook HP-840G5 computer for school with windows 10.
I think that at first boot i was asked by HP security manager to ass a password and it's for the bios everytime I boot. can that be removed and be a password only for my account?
plus, for some reason, the brightness buttons stopped working for me (even though other stuff like mute, volume up/down still do). i can adjust brightness manualy through the electric consumption, but those buttons did work until they just didnt.
i tried to update the driver of the monitor and the graphic card like many tutorial say. didnt work. any ideas?
this is a brand new computer and it's too new to have such problems :\
Hi to all
I tried to update my BIOS Version and did every step as an hp worker sad but when he sad to pres f2 and choose Firmware Management there was no Option and the nice guy tried to help but he did not know how. Now i cant use my Laptop so if any one know how to find Firmware Management for installing Bios Please help me
I dont have any backups for hp recovery ,I accidentally deleted the recovery or did i? I dont know, When i click the system recovery it seems its very well until it got closer in the end then it has error , then i cant boot the f11 how should i do? I need my loptap asap
I am planning on buying a HP Envy computer with a model number of 15-BQ213CL. Before I buy this, I would like to know if this computer supports Windows Hello. I really look forward to the Windows Hello feature and would like to have it included in my new computer. Thank You.
Hi to all,
my bios password is not accepted anymore. After entering 3 times I get "System Disabled [i 68878337]". Can anyone help me please ?
(Found similar entry here, but it seems to be closed)
Get bios problem error 500 , keeps on booting and coming back with bios repair and error code 500.
Not even to power up with a usb stick or flash a new bios version
Cannot use a system recovery stick.
Sometimes the system is starting up with windows 10 and when I leave the system on everything works fine.
After switchting the notebook off, the bios erro 500 keeps coming.
What is teh solution?
replace the bios chip?
Hi my notebook isn't opening I tried things that virtual agent said too. My notebook opens like normal it have logo on screen but then there is a black screen but I can see mouse. I don't want to hard reset it because there is important things on it what can I do? Also sorry if I have wrong grammar.
Computer slowes up then freeses I run HP mantance program computer will run for a short time then have to run HP mantance progtem again Somthing wrong with temp files and catch files
I've puchased a second M.2 SSD to install into my HP Zbook 14 G2 to increase storage space and was attempting to format the SSD as a no-flash cache by accessing the BIOS based on this forum discussion:
But I can't access the BIOS setup without the password. I've been reading around and found that I also need to find a Halt number first before the BIOS password can be provided. How do I find that number? And once I'm in the BIOS setup, where do I go to set the SSD as a no-flash cache?
I NEED BIOS PASSWORD SO I CAN UPDATE IT. default password AND I took the battery out of the motherboard reset it.it still same. PLES HELP ME
Hi... I have problem, I forgot my administrator password or power on password, I have tried bios-pw.org but the codes does not work, how can i reset my bios or remove the password.
I try to reset my bios password, beacuse I forgot it. I read realted articals in forum, instlled BIOS Configuration Utility and System Software Manager, have tried to execute commands according the documentatin giude
bud didn't work.
I created new password file in silent mod with:
HpqPswd.exe /s /p"12345678" /f"sample password.bin"
and according the documentation have to use the following command to modify the BIOS setup password use:
<ERROR msg="BCU return value" real="10" translated="10" />
I replaced the Hard Drive on my HP Pavilion. Now I dont have Windows on the new Hard Drive. How can I create a Bootable USB drive ? I have access to another Laptop.
My Elitebook 8440p has spent the last 7 months in its bag and now won't power up either on battery power or connected to the mains. No hard drive noises, clicks or anything. All the LEDs light up every 3 seconds and then go off for another 3 seconds.and the orange power light is on (I have it plugged in). I've done a hard reset and replaced the CMOS battery to no avail. If I unplug it, the lights keep flashing so I figure the battery is OK. I can't find any online solution to the problem other vague hints that there is a "hardware failure". Any ideas where to start trying to fix it?
I try 'all' the settings but my laptop always boot from inside HD.
I want to delete the recovery partition and I have make a bootable USB-stick with a partitionmanager.
I just replaced the motherboard on my Probook 6550b . Everything works but on boot I get the message "product informtion not valid" The description says the information programmed into the sytem board is missing or incorrect. When I continue startup it goes into the operating system but I am unable to do any BIOS updates. Im stuck on BIOS version F.06 from 2011. Im assumng this had something to do with my sytem board not being programmed to my computer. I bought the board from a company on Ebay and it came with all the stickers on it. Can anyone help?
Unfortunately that method didn't work for me .. I don't know what else to do..