Articles on this Page
- 11/09/18--20:01: _Hp notebook that ha...
- 11/09/18--20:18: _HP 15-DA0032WM lapt...
- 11/09/18--22:59: _Bios password for H...
- 11/09/18--23:09: _Stuck on secure boo...
- 11/10/18--00:06: _No signing in after...
- 11/10/18--00:51: _Lost bios access pa...
- 11/10/18--02:14: _biospassword hp cod...
- 11/10/18--04:06: _After cold start I ...
- 11/10/18--06:16: _Re: HP 240 g5 bios ...
- 11/10/18--04:46: _BOOTMGR Missing
- 11/10/18--06:42: _Power button light ...
- 11/10/18--07:36: _The selected boot d...
- 11/10/18--09:48: _HP 250 G6 System Di...
- 11/10/18--10:01: _Forgotten administr...
- 11/10/18--10:17: _Bios passoword
- 11/10/18--11:35: _Re: BIOS default pa...
- 11/10/18--13:11: _PCI controller error
- 11/10/18--14:06: _how to unlock the bios
- 11/10/18--16:34: _compaq 8510p bios p...
- 11/10/18--18:53: _no battery detected...
- 11/09/18--20:01: Hp notebook that has a windows 10 operating system will not power up
- 11/09/18--20:18: HP 15-DA0032WM laptop keeps crashing
- 11/09/18--22:59: Bios password for Hp Stream 14 and 11
- 11/09/18--23:09: Stuck on secure boot screen
- 11/10/18--00:06: No signing in after remote help
- 11/10/18--02:14: biospassword hp code i93048128
- 11/10/18--06:16: Re: HP 240 g5 bios password reset(i 52599426)system disabled
- 11/10/18--04:46: BOOTMGR Missing
- 11/10/18--07:36: The selected boot device failed
- 11/10/18--09:48: HP 250 G6 System Disabled (i 68236548)
- 11/10/18--10:01: Forgotten administrator code
- 11/10/18--10:17: Bios passoword
- 11/10/18--11:35: Re: BIOS default password
- 11/10/18--13:11: PCI controller error
- 11/10/18--14:06: how to unlock the bios
- 11/10/18--16:34: compaq 8510p bios password reset problems solved
- unplug the power cord
- Remove the battery
- Press power on switch about 30 seconds to uncharge the main electronic components
- Remove the RAM memory modules as described, take care of charged statically which could harm them
- Remove the Keyboard
- Open (swing) the display panel in horizontal position (carefully as much as possible)
- Remove the LED cover panel (disassembling the mentioned screws carefully in advance as described)
- Remove plug of the Display
- Remove the thin plug (cable) which serves as the charging connection for the RTC battery
- 11/10/18--18:53: no battery detected message
This is my husband's computer. He never shuts it off. He just closes the lid. He picked up his laptop tonight and it wouldn't come on. I tried holding down the power button - nothing. I examined the cord - no visible defects, all connections secure. I removed the battery - no change. So, I turned to the internet for help. I opened up the computer to see if any connections were loose - nothing stood out to me. Removed the external battery, and the internal battery, held down the power button for about a minute, put everything back together, tried to power up again - nothing. Originally it was plugged into a power strip. We unplugged it and plugged it directly into the wall. Still nothing. I cannot think of any other things to try to turn on this computer. There is only one light that I am aware of, and it is not glowing. I think that is everything. Please help.
Purchased the above-mentioned laptop at Walmart about two weeks ago. Replaced hard drive with SSD and have had nothing but problems since. Reinstalled Win10 and the unit locks up around 2-3 minutes into booting. I get everything from blue screen with clock issues message to outright lock-up. Have installed all of the latest drivers from HP and still the problem prevails. Can't install latest BIOS upgrade. Have message on that here. Anyone else having problems with this laptop series? Any workaround suggestions appreciated.
Hello, can you help me please. I have 2 computer with same problem. The disable disabled is [i 52617804] and [i 59212816].
as it says above my hp elite x2 1012 gets stuck on the secure boot screen.
On the screen it reads:
“A request has been made to change this system’s secure boot configuration. Which may affect the secure boot keys and/or may disable secure boot.
please Type in and enter the below number for authorization.
Ok so I try to enter the number but for some reason it does not detect my keyboard. So there is nothing I can do but to press the power button and turn the machine off.
And yes I tried to disable secure boot because I wanted to install windows 7.
I can’t figure out why they would implement an option to turn off secure boot if it essentially breaks the computer. Since there seems to be nothing that can be done about that. It’s stuck on the boot screen no matter how many times I restart and since it doesn’t detect any keyboard, I can’t type in the code to authorize. What’s the point of this option then??
what can I do to reset bios so
it starts normally. I’d use windows 10. I don’t care anymore I just need this thing to work.
Microsoft was helping me with remote control to help with handwriting issues. The tablet restarted. I logged in with hp secure fingerprint. Now the system stays in de ms starting screen for a while and than gets black.
Restart doesn't help. I cannot come into the system anymore. The battery is not removable. How to reset this?
Thanks for any help!
Had a bios password and usb reset media, unfortunately forgot the password and the media seems to have failed.
Talked to HP support, they claim they need to replace the motherboard, as the bios password not covered in warranty.
Is this the only way to resolve this?
i have a biopassword problem can anyone me help with the master pasword?
my code i93048128
After cold start Windows 10 1803 64bit, I see message: "Boot device not found...".
But. Ater warm restart, Windows starting correctly.
All UEFI-tests say "Disk not found" but I see KBG30ZMV256G TOSHIBA in BIOS in boot section
After loading Windows and HP Support Assistance, HPOSChek say: "All Okey, but Hard drives not found"
Otherwise, full-report HPOSChek say, that KBG30ZMV256G TOSHIBA present and consist 3 partition (partition0, partition1 and partition2). Windows on partition2.
How I can fix "invisibility" KBG30ZMV256G TOSHIBA?
please help, I have a problem with the administrator's backdoor password with the code system disabled [i 52599426]
When i open my laptop their is a messege on screen that is BOOTMGR is missing please press ctrl+alt+del to restart...and after pressing ctrl+alt+del again this message come on my screnn.pls tell me how to fix this problem.
hp elitebook 840 g1 the power button light comes on for a second then off it will not boot up.
Hi, I bought a notebook hp pavilion one month ago. A week ago I received the message ‘the selected boot device failed, press enter to continue’ when I booted the notebook. If I press enter literally nothing happens. This doesnt always happen when I try to boot the computer, but it happens frequently. Which could be the causes? What can I do to fix it?
I have a bios password problem can anyone me help with the master password?
code is: i 68236548
I have forgotten my admin code. System disabled code is 76731271
Good morning, , I need unlock passcode for hp stream 14, someone who can help me please.
The system disabled is [ i 67629174 ]
The system disabled is [ i 86590551 ]
Sorry for revivng an old thread, but would you help me, David? I have the same problem, only my System Disabled code is [i 50471393]. Can you help? I've alread tried all the codes on https://bios-pw.org.
i was testing my ram by memtest on kali linux than i shuted down my laptop before the teste finished
after that when i restart my laptop a message of PCI controller error appeared i cant get in my exploitation system n ither kali or windows 7
after a search i found that i have to displace on of the two RAMs i had so he worked only with 2 GB but when i add another 2GB or 4GB with the convenient frequency ... it wont start and shows PCI controller error
plz i nedd a help soon
I just want to get into the advanced option in the bios menu. please someone help me. i really need help.
my current bios info:
BIOS Version/ Date: Insyde F.30, 6/22/2018
SMBIOS Version: 3.0
Search in the net for Document Part Number: 438906-003, it will result to the URL:
There the HP Compaq 8510w Mobile Workstation and HP Compaq 8510p Notebook PC Maintenance and Service Guide
Is offered to read or to download as a PDF Document of177 Pages:
HP Compaq 8510w Mobile Workstation and HP Compaq 8510p Notebook PC
Maintenance and Service Guide
Take especially notice from the here in pages number 44, 47, 56, 75, 78. Read them carefully (to understand the needed activities in advance of starting actions).
You don’t have to put the RTC battery out, but take care to leave the plug unplugged for a while. This is important, because the BIOS CMOS circuit is still provided from a loaded capacitor, which holds his charged stage for a while. I suppose to wait for two hours until the capacitor (you won’t recognised them) is discharged and the BIOS CMOS circuit has lost its active set up content.
Carefully install everything back in reverse order. Plug in the power cord (not the battery at that stage, leave it still out after everything is working again).
By putting in the power cord, you may will hear two times that something happens inside. Just wait until the process of starting up appears. Selecting the F10 functional key, you should be able then to enter the BIOS set up procedure. Select the function to set up the bios in the standard mode. Store this and start again. Enter BIOS setup again using F10, set up Date and Time and other functions as f.e. boot order, …
Store the settings in store and restart mode. Everything should go well again (no password request appears).
In my case it worked fine that way, first time I did it, I mage the mistake not to wait (as described) enough, so the request for password entry still appeared. The second attempt as described was successful as I wished it would be. So good luck for you as well!
brand new fresh out the box computer showing no battery detected message