Articles on this Page
- 10/31/18--02:05: _BIOS ADMINISTRATOR ...
- 10/31/18--03:53: _Hard disk failed an...
- 10/31/18--04:04: _SYSTEM DISABLED [i7...
- 10/31/18--07:48: _cant login to my hp...
- 10/31/18--07:55: _System Board 00A
- 10/31/18--07:40: _Re: Elitebook 745 G...
- 10/31/18--08:13: _BIOS Admin Lock
- 10/31/18--11:30: _BIOS Password Syste...
- 10/31/18--12:52: _BIOS ADMIN PASS LOCK
- 10/31/18--13:45: _My laptop is not co...
- 10/31/18--14:14: _Re: Can't Open BIOS...
- 10/31/18--15:30: _HP 15-f233wm BIOS p...
- 10/31/18--16:28: _Re: HP 15-f233wm BI...
- 10/31/18--18:06: _My HP Envy x360 did...
- 11/01/18--02:00: _laptop
- 11/01/18--02:37: _Re: How to remove m...
- 11/01/18--04:05: _Flashing boot block
- 11/01/18--04:58: _Power off Issues on...
- 11/01/18--05:50: _HP Probook 455 G1 B...
- 11/01/18--06:15: _Re: System disabled
- 10/31/18--02:05: BIOS ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD LOGIN
- 10/31/18--03:53: Hard disk failed and wont boot hp 2000 laptop
- 10/31/18--04:04: SYSTEM DISABLED [i76131307] how can i reove it
- 10/31/18--07:48: cant login to my hp pavillion 360
- 10/31/18--07:55: System Board 00A
- 10/31/18--07:40: Re: Elitebook 745 G3 radomly restarting
- 10/31/18--08:13: BIOS Admin Lock
- 10/31/18--11:30: BIOS Password System Disabled
- 10/31/18--12:52: BIOS ADMIN PASS LOCK
- 10/31/18--14:14: Re: Can't Open BIOS , BIOS is asking for a Administrator password ..
- 10/31/18--15:30: HP 15-f233wm BIOS password help!!
- 10/31/18--16:28: Re: HP 15-f233wm BIOS password help!!
- 11/01/18--02:00: laptop
- 11/01/18--02:37: Re: How to remove my hp 250 gs bios password
- 11/01/18--04:05: Flashing boot block
- 11/01/18--04:58: Power off Issues on HP Laptop model no: 3KX90ES#ABU
- 11/01/18--05:50: HP Probook 455 G1 BIOS password recovery
- 11/01/18--06:15: Re: System disabled
Hi Guys, i am having an issue with my HP EliteBook 2760p Base Model Tablet PC that i just buy recently on gumtree
After using it for 2 weeks when i switch it on it gives me a funny login page asking the BIOS ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD that i ve no clou
Please Guys help me out
Followed all the steps including the extensive bios test and the hard disk smart passed but top failed.
IT SHOWS HARD DISK 3FO BUT WHEN YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE BOOT MENU IT ASK FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PASSWORD WHICH RESULTS IN SYSTEM DISABLED [i 76131307]
how to solve that
when i put in my password or code to login to my hp it either takes me back to login again or says my pc ran into a problem and will restart in 1 min. I cant get into it to do anything. is there any way to go around it or fix it
Every time I start my lap top I get this and then It cuts out. Ever since this began I cannot charge my laptop could this be related and is it possible to fix ?
I have the Elitebook 745, running Windows 10 Enterprise. My update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and the TPM update occurred @July, 2018. I believe the the spontaneous reboots began around the same period.
The reboots occur 3-4 times per week.
HP Spectre x360 15-bl075nr I have put a BIOS password and now forgot it.Windows is running properly but I password is needed to access BIOS.Already try entring three wrong attemts but no code showed up.CMOS cleaning succeed date and time resetted message flashed bu bios password is still here.Please help me.
System disabled error message [ i 96933161]
Any help in generating password greatly appreciated.
I can't get into BIOS. I need bios admin pass. But I don't know the password. Is there any way to crack it or something else? I already tried hitting enter 3 times, but there is no code. Please help. Thanks
The device has no setup
please let me know if you can help with code that starts with "i"
Good afternoon, someone who could help me, I have two computers with bios password,the system disabled is [ i 92733473 ] and the other one is [ i 72949911 ]
I try with this site https://bios-pw.org/ but don't work the code.
Hello, can you help me please, I have the same problem, my system disable number is [ i 59482762 } Thank you
I bought an HP Enxy x360 laptop (17 inches diagonal) in Jan 2018. For some reason, it did not come with the port to lock it with a security cable (the Kensington security slot is what I believe they call it). I'm only noticing this now because I recently went on vacation and only then realized I had no way to lock this laptop up. Can anyone recommend an accessory to lock up this laptop when it's left unattended? I was thinking about getting something like the Kensington Laptop Locking Station 2.0 but I believe it's too small for my 17 inch laptop. Can anyone recommend anything else to secure a 17 inch laptop?
My laptop isn’t turning on it keeps blinking,What do I do?
Salve, il mio codice di errore ( i 66948577) aiuto....
J'avais un probleme de ventilateur donc j'ai suivi les directives que j'ai pu trouve sur l'aide hp et je suis arrive a la mise a jour du bios
Tout allait bien et cela c'est bloque avec le message flashing boot block 86%
Cela fait plusieurs heures que c'est comme cela que faire?
I bought a HP 250 for a friend to replace her aged HP laptop and despite it being only 3 months old the thing is dying on her already.
The issue seems to be the power, it works most of the time as the laptop is used on a desk mainly and sometimes after a few minutes the screen flickers, sometime once or twice, othertimes dozens of times BUT it always results in the same thing.
It shuts the Laptop down.
Press the power button and it comes back on and the cycle continues.
Sometimes this can happen even when the Laptop isnt even being used, its just sat there on the desk.
How do you get hold of UK support or start a warranty claim as I am sure this is not a software issue but a hardware one?
ive reset the laptop back to factory default and even on the windows 10 setup it does the same.
Dear HP Pros,
on my above mentioned HP Probook 455 G1 (S/N: 8CG42605MQ) there is a BIOS password set, that I cannot recover (It came through public procurement password could be set by anyone in the process) . Could You please help me with resetting it to default.
I need it to check whether the "AMD Virtualization" option of the AMD CPU is enabled.
Thank You in advance!
New hp laptop asking for password but after 3 trys it gives system disabled [ i 67816769