Articles on this Page
- 10/27/18--19:29: _How to get SMC.bin ...
- 10/27/18--20:41: _Recovery File for 1...
- 10/27/18--21:33: _My laptop cpu runs ...
- 10/28/18--00:35: _in the laptop b6n22...
- 10/28/18--01:11: _System disabled
- 10/28/18--08:51: _Blank screen can't ...
- 10/28/18--02:16: _Charger light blink...
- 10/28/18--02:30: _System disabled
- 10/28/18--02:46: _Spectre x2 Does not...
- 10/28/18--04:56: _Re: HP Stream 11 Pr...
- 10/28/18--05:03: _LCD screen stays bl...
- 10/28/18--05:22: _Screen blinks showi...
- 10/28/18--05:54: _Forgotten my Bios p...
- 10/28/18--08:02: _Notebook turns on b...
- 10/28/18--07:49: _My Hp spectre 13 wi...
- 10/28/18--08:11: _BIOS password for H...
- 10/28/18--08:31: _My Hp Notebook Is N...
- 10/28/18--09:12: _HP OMEN 17-AN012DX ...
- 10/28/18--09:23: _Laptop freezes befo...
- 10/28/18--10:02: _Bios password
- 10/27/18--19:29: How to get SMC.bin file
- 10/27/18--20:41: Recovery File for 14-p010nr
- 10/27/18--21:33: My laptop cpu runs at 100% for a long time after boot up
- 10/28/18--01:11: System disabled
- 10/28/18--08:51: Blank screen can't access bios
- 10/28/18--02:16: Charger light blinking white at all times
- 10/28/18--02:30: System disabled
- 10/28/18--02:46: Spectre x2 Does not turn on
- 10/28/18--04:56: Re: HP Stream 11 Pro has Bios Password, need help to reset
- 10/28/18--05:22: Screen blinks showing hp logo and press esc to get startup menu
- 10/28/18--05:54: Forgotten my Bios password
- 10/28/18--08:02: Notebook turns on but screen remains blank.
- 10/28/18--07:49: My Hp spectre 13 will not start.
- 10/28/18--08:11: BIOS password for HP Stream x360 11-aa002na
- 10/28/18--08:31: My Hp Notebook Is Not Booting Up
- 10/28/18--09:12: HP OMEN 17-AN012DX won't boot with m.2?
- 10/28/18--09:23: Laptop freezes before starting windows, even after factory reset.
- 10/28/18--10:02: Bios password
I just bought an zbook 15uG2
I need to access the BIOS setup for turned on hardware assisted virtualization
but it is password protected and I don't have the password.
I am windows phone App developer
The Windows Phone Emulator Couldn't start because the hypervisor isn't running .
The likely cause is that hardware-assisted virtualization isn't turned on.
So I know I need the SMC.bin but I don't know how to get it from the support.
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had the Recovery for the 14-p010nr. I was also wondering if i am able to update it to Lolipop or Oreo, and overall, if theres a version of a custom recovery that will work that would be awesome!!
From the day I bought my computer and loaded MS Office and Bitdefender anti virus, the CPU has run at 100% for 15, 30, 60 minutes or more whenever starting or waking the laptop. The computer is nearly unusable. I uninstalled the Anti Virus software and it didn't help. Do I need to re-image? Can HP support help?
in the laptop b6n22ea after formatting the C drive does not go into beec bios.Theh works. The screen is lit, but it is black, when you press the power button and then press f10, the inscription lights up that it goes into bios, but nothing else happens to that. after the C: / drive, he wrote that he cannot find the boot. help me.
hello, I have this message when opening my computer, with this code that appears 59293696 impossible to start my computer. Thank you for your help.
My sister was using her 15-ac121dx she closed it and set aside for a few when she opened it back up it was just a blank screen. I took out the battery unplugged it and all of that and nothing helped. Basically if you press the power the screen turns on, but it's just blank and it just stay there if i press any of the 'f' keys to try to get a bios feature like boot order or something it just freezes. example press f9 and in the bottom left corner it says 'f9...change boot device order' but that's it just stays there i then have to unplug and try another key and it does the same thing.
Last night I shut down my laptop and noticed my charging light was blinking, even though it was powered off. I checked the power cable and it was off, and I also checked all attached devices and they were off. It was still blinking this morning.
The light is white and it blinks 5 times before pausing and repeating.
It is charging and discharging fine. And it is turning on and off fine. However I am assuming there must be an issue as why else would it do this? And does anyone know a way to solve it?
Hello. I foggot my bios password and cant go into bios or windows. I have System disabled [ i 72918167] massage. Can someone help me please?
Since a few days I cannot boot my HP Spectre x2 - 12-a008nr anymore!!
I tried to completely turn it off (holding powerbutton 15 seconds)
I tried to do a hard reset (Holding powerbutton + mute button 15 seconds)
Nothing changed, both did not work, the screen is black and the LED´s are not indicating anything!
I looks like the notebook is completely dead!
How can I fix this?
Need Password bios hp stream 63141460 System disabled tnx
Brand new laptop. 2 months old. Screen display does not come on after the computer boots up or wakes from sleep state. When you boot up the computer the HP logo comes up normally on the screen and the little Windows 10 dots spin around but then nothing seems to happen. However, I can remote into the laptop from a different computer and everything looks completely normal. If I reboot the laptop (hold start button down, wait and push on again) 2-3 times I can get the display to work properly. I saw that I had several updates pending including a bios update and I completed those but that didn't change anything.
Laptop startup fails. When I click start button, the screen blinks showing hp logo. And indicate press esc for startup menu.
After three unsuccessfull typing,error code came ie, i84233536.Please help
My notebook turns on but the screen remains blank. No lights blink, only the battery light, and the fan starts.
I have tried all the steps HP recommends for troubleshooting (power reset, checking with a external monitor, restoring BIOS, and reseating the memory modules). The first time I had the problem it was solved by restoring the BIOS, but now it has happened again and restoring the BIOS didn't solve the problem (the screen saying that BIOS has been restored appears but when the notebook turns back on the screen is blank again). Then I tried reseating the memory modules and nothing.
My battery is non-removable and is actually dead, so I can only work with the AC connected. I have also realised that the problem appeared both times after I accidentally disconnected the AC plug, could it have something to do with it?
Also, I can't access any menu at startup, for example, when I press F10 to access BIOS menu a legend appears at the bottom left of the screen that says "f10...... BIOS Setup Options".
when I turn on my computer it says
boot device not found.
Please install an operating system on your hard drive.
Hard disk - (3F0)
If i press F2 as it says i must do and i test the hard drive it says:
smart check: Passed
short DST: NOT AVAILABLE (1: NOT AVAILABLE)
Looking for the BIOS password for HP Stream x360 11-aa002na.
I ran HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI and it’s giving me Failure ID : 64KWW8-8P799D-XD7URG-61C204 how can I fix this?
Was about to buy Samsung 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD. Is this going to even work with my an012dx laptop?
About two days ago my windows 10 started to freeze or slow down randomly. After restarting a couple of times, it started to freeze before even windows come up (in the starting window page). To make things worse, I wasn't able to go in safe mode to check for drivers and processes since I forgot my account password (I always used my pin).
I finally decided to factory reset because I didn't have any restore point saved. Windows 7 came up after reset and I immidiately checked task manager. On idle, the cpu was working below 10%, but my 4gb memory was over 70% and I couldn't see why. Even after factory reset, the windows was slow. After freezing one more time, I restarted, but again system started to freeze before windows come up. This time I knew my password since I changed it after reset, but when I tried to enter safe mode it didnt come up. I did 2 factory reset since then but still can't get into windows or safe mode.
Can this be a hardware problem?
P.S: I did memory test and it was good, but my HD failed with failure ID:
Thanks for helping me in advance.
Any assistance would be much appreciated.